What is your favourite Second Life experience so far?

SpaceVeridical

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, SpaceVeridical said:

How about you?

No contest.  Rewarding in a different way to your experience.

After a month in SL I was disillusioned, confused and bored of all the bite requests, poseball requests and still clueless about why I was here.  I was dancing by myself at some beach and this 0 day avatar walked past me. For some reason I was drawn to look at his profile and  as he had actually put something in his RL tab saying he was from the same place as I am, I said Hi. 

8 years later we are still together and still having fun but never bored.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, SpaceVeridical said:

I have been on Second Life for over four years and my favourite experience has been befriending a very talented blind artist in world. He uses a screen reader to explore SL. It is amazing how Second Life offers a purpose to everyone!

How about you?

Wow, that's incredible! Does he still play?

7 hours ago, Cindy Evanier said:

No contest.  Rewarding in a different way to your experience.

After a month in SL I was disillusioned, confused and bored of all the bite requests, poseball requests and still clueless about why I was here.  I was dancing by myself at some beach and this 0 day avatar walked past me. For some reason I was drawn to look at his profile and  as he had actually put something in his RL tab saying he was from the same place as I am, I said Hi. 

8 years later we are still together and still having fun but never bored.

Awww!

• Like 3

I gotta second (life) that. To me, observing and interacting with others is a great experience. It doesn't even matter with whom, I've had so many interessting, funny conversations, seen so many creative people and their awesome outfits, argued with obnoxious yet somehow hillarious trolls, laught at griefers and their impotence to get to me. And throughout it all, I learned a few things about myself. What else could I possibly ask for?

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2471 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.