How many of you are naked right now?

Do you login naked or do you get progressively naked over the course of time after you login?

Do you get completely naked or do some of you prefer to keep an item or two on?

Do you stay naked while on the Forums or do you become too bashful to discourse here while naked?

You could at least substitute the words "nude", "unclothed", etc. for some of the instances of "naked"! All I read was "naked, naked, naked, naked, naked". :D:ph34r:

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I'm naked under my clothes.

I was about to give the same reply. Though I did wonder if we are talking SL or RL

9 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

My co-workers would be scandalized  :o

Although... there is that one co-worker whom I wouldn't mind seeing disrobe. :ph34r:

• Like 2

Only referring to RL here.

Inworld is nothing. Always naked. Continually playing the "emperor has no clothes" RP at G spots feigning ignorance and telling people that my new mesh clothes are actually there and it is their viewer or that the mesh is glitching. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

I am very rarely totally naked, to shy in RL, and in SL there are to many great clothes. In SL however sometimes I am naked except for my shoes, I am usually only barefoot for surfing, and i would have on a bikini for that.

I'm never naked at my computer. My mind is going to go wild the next time I speak to someone in world....

• Like 1

I cant sit naked at my computer, the chair is hardwood, need them jeans to keep my butt from turning into a dinner plate. In SL it depends where i am, if casual nudity is allowed im usually partially or fully nude just because its fun.