Vehicle Rez points on Zindra?

TheBadmagic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just wondering, my wife and I like to do the exploring thing, sometimes on foot, sometimes TP'ing, horseback etc but also by car/bike.   Started to plan a new roadtrip across Zindra seeing as we haven't done there yet but...  I've walked a lot of roads and, not seeing any rez areas so...?

Some guy I bumped into showed me a free to use sandbox which was decent but, would have to rez the bike, get on it then edit it like 4 sims away to the road which frankly is a pita.

Anyone know of any, or how to look out for them on the Tron roads?  Kind of used to the normal streets, hell, a map link maybe? 

There is at least this. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Rezzing_Zones#Zindra

Personally I have made me a script which scans the region I'm in for places where public rezzing is enabled.  There is almost on any region at least one spot where I can rez my vehicles. Sometimes even in someone elses house. :SwingingFriends:

If not, I TP to the next region and try my luck there. I'll send you my little Rez Zone Finder HUD if you like.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, arton Rotaru said:

There is at least this. http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Rezzing_Zones#Zindra

Personally I have made me a script which scans the region I'm in for places where public rezzing is enabled.  There is almost on any region at least one spot where I can rez my vehicles. Sometimes even in someone elses house. :SwingingFriends:

If not, I TP to the next region and try my luck there. I'll send you my little Rez Zone Finder HUD if you like.

That would be awesome but, hell, you should stick that on the market, I'd buy it for a reasonable amount.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.