Yes... this is one silly one, about Lycans

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I read a lot about it here at the Forums.
Probably nothing to get worried about at all...but,

Today I met a girl and she offered a hug and I accepted...(Just a normal hug)
She offered one more (Just a normal hug again)...and I accepted again.......

Then it said, (at the same time as she poooofs) -->>>
********************* has offered you the power of a Lycan warrior. This will register you with The Bloodlines system, and you'll get a FREE Lycan wound attachment. Say Yes to accept!
(of course I declined it)

Then it said:
You've just been attacked by a Bloodlines Lycan Beast. If you'd like to become a lycan yourself and transfer the attack to others, you can pick up a pair of claws at the Bloodlines store.
You've been given a Lycan wound attachment to wear, put it on to get a landmark! For more information.

(To be sure, I checked in Received items, Objects and by name ...but hell no ;) No such silliness in my inventory or attached to me)

Attacked by getting common hugged? Really?

So to people here saying you can't get torn if you not say YES...I must say that it seems like they can slowly "torn" you to death now..."""With shoulder claws""") lmao and wow ...NOT
Then it can maybe be just one "fake" thing getting triggered in local chat, but still. This way for me to get attacked, was totally new. Because I always decline this kind of *****.

But "IF" the threat is hidden...what can you do. Well we could always stop hugging each other to be safe :) YAY ;) 

Edited by StilettoSara
  • Like 1

I fell for a somewhat similar trick, this guy comes up and says to me that my ass is and could he please slap it. So since he couldn't reach my RL ass, and my SL one does not feel pain I said yes. Then this thing pops up asking me to accept a bruise, I am thinking this is cute why not. I accept it and wear it, and then he starts dragging me around the sim. I try to remove the bruise and it won't come off. I then turned off RLV, and logged out, then logged back on at my home and deleted his stupid thing. I am always learning something new here.

• Like 1

Hello.  I am in bloodlines and Queen of a clan.  I have the human, vampire and lycan huds and non of them trigger any of those messages & they certainly don't hug.  You get the attack marks and claws/vampire teeth when you buy the huds, They are only free if you buy the huds themselves from an affiliated vendor or the sims themselves.  They are not given by accepting anything.  That was a greifing tool of sorts is my guess to freak people out.  Sorry you had that experience. 

Edited by Raihannah
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2455 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.