Bree Giffen

Add on hair strands, hair bangs

Does any store sell add on hair strands, hairbangs, add on pony tails? Etc. For adding to a hairbase only head to make a nice low prim avvy? Ive searched the marketplace and I dont know what other key words to try. 

Edited by Bree Giffen
Additional stuff

I have some bangs from Sn@tch that double as color testers. I'm at work so not sure where they are in the store. I have some wisps from a Lelutka group gift. It's the one with the big furry hat.

• Like 1

Thanks Clover. I made a copy of one of my modify/copy/no transfer hairs and pulled a few strands of hair from it! The answer was right in my inventory.

18 minutes ago, Bree Giffen said:

Thanks Clover. I made a copy of one of my modify/copy/no transfer hairs and pulled a few strands of hair from it! The answer was right in my inventory.

One of the 1 ls xmas gift hairs from Exxess on the MP, is copy/mod, and made of assorted whisps of hair, and comes with one of their well loaded color huds. Alice Project hairs are also copy/mod and some actually include separate bangs or tails that you can add to the main hair either as separate attachments or link together.

Try Boon. It has been a while since I went there but they used to sell copy mod add on parts for tattoo hairstyles

1 hour ago, Klytyna said:

One of the 1 ls xmas gift hairs from Exxess on the MP, is copy/mod, and made of assorted whisps of hair, and comes with one of their well loaded color huds. Alice Project hairs are also copy/mod and some actually include separate bangs or tails that you can add to the main hair either as separate attachments or link together.

They really are? They are not marked mod. I have at least two of them, thought I could take off the antlers or baubles, but I could not. Maybe the earmuffs one is mod?

24 minutes ago, Marianne Little said:

They really are? They are not marked mod. I have at least two of them, thought I could take off the antlers or baubles, but I could not. Maybe the earmuffs one is mod?

I removed all the hair strands from the antlers so i could wear those with the following years bauble hair... ;) 

Truth has a Bangs collection - at least there is a group gift of such.  They might sell other pieces - ponytails, strands, etc..