Making Friends

twilk14

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Can someone inform me on a good place to meet great people on second life? I often go to clubs but none of the people there are genuinely interested in conversations. They're just interested in what they can get out of you. Please tell me a good place/places to look for new people in 2017 :) Thank you guys!

13 hours ago, twilk14 said:

Can someone inform me on a good place to meet great people on second life? I often go to clubs but none of the people there are genuinely interested in conversations. They're just interested in what they can get out of you. Please tell me a good place/places to look for new people in 2017 :) Thank you guys!

Try infohubs you can meet many ppl there

1 hour ago, kamsing said:

I lost my memory, which made me lose friends. My name was ririkim though I am Chinese. Now I am KamSingYang. I wrote here in the past but I don't know what name I used.

好的故事
我们可以帮你吗

On 7/14/2017 at 0:44 AM, Nostoll said:

好的故事
我们可以帮你吗

Ai-ya. I'm Chinese-American and only read a little Chinese (but I'm learning).  And my teacher doesn't teach the mainland script, it's a little different.

I'm not sure if this crosses the line on the Advertising Ban, but I have met many fun people at Drama Libre. They only have two events a week (the big one is Saturday nights) and them theme is always a performance-artish fun gig :-) Its also a rather bohemian crowd there with Tinies, Furries, Human avatars of all types and age-ranges.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2462 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.