Relationship and fun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1194 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

"Special" as in rode a special bus to school?  Off menu and just for today?  Strength. Perception, Endurance, Charisma, Intelligence, Agility and Luck? Or just plan ol' better than average?

====

Which reminds me of a story.
When my daughter was very young and I was finishing my degree, she liked Barney so I would let her watch a VHS tape while I did my homework.  VHS -- yeah,it was some time ago.  Anyway, she was maybe 4 or 5 years old at the time.

One day she asked me "if everyone is special, what is so special about being special?"  I told her if you are special you know it and want to help other people feel that way too.  If you are not special you need to be told you are so you can feel good about yourself.  Then I told her she was too young to be that jaded to which she replied "I guess that makes me special."

She doesn't remember any of that conversation now, of course.  But she does remember the song and paradox of everyone being special.

2 hours ago, Syo Emerald said:

Judgeing by her other post (and the non-existant effort here), I doubt she is seeking the kind of friend you think of. :/

Actually I am thinking there might be some potential for a new painting or two.

Archived