Returning to SL and looking for a shopping buddy!

ChrisDiamond865

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm a str8 male in both SL/RL and that title to this topic just happened lol

I'm a good ol Tennessee boy looking for a shopping buddy as all this new mumbo jumbo mesh/mesh body etc is a bit overwhelming

This is a new AV and I just want a fresh start.. my first AV is 7 years old but hated the username and didn't have much anyways aside from a good skin and some clothes and dances.

I was around for Mesh clothes and never really found any mesh hair I liked..  but now I'm hearing there's mesh everything.. like bodies..body parts.. etc etc   so it'd be nice to hang with a female for a few hours to break me in on all this new stuff and help me look good again.

I haven't uploaded any lindens yet as I'd like to make a wish list so to speak and figure out exactly how much I need and then upload.

If anyone out there has the time and wants to make a new friend in the process hit me up in world.  I will probably be on my old account hanging out til someone messages me as I receive offline messages to email so hit me up anytime and I'll try to hop on and we can do this

Thanks!

• Like 2

Welcome back! Definitely check out the mens department (TMD) and mens only monthly. They have monthly updates, and tmd has men stores on their sim. 

Shop around to get an idea of what body people make for, i got TMP body but its not popular ;(

Join groups and grab landmarks while you visit (tho this months stuff is a bit disappointing)

Mens fashion and shopping is hard! Itll take time to find stuff, but Hopefully itll be easy for you!!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.