Eyes keep moving out of my head

Namestop

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

So I'll let this little picture do most of the talking... But I have been having issues fitting the eyes into the head. It's the Bull Terrier head from PAWS and the eyes are from the maker of the mod for the skin I'm using. The mod is for the kemono avatar and I can't get the eyes to stay still in the head. Any help?

https://gyazo.com/e1284de8719f4a483ad540e7b838d69c

2 answers to this question

So I'll leave this up here finding the solution. I tried to move my eyes from their original spot to be in position with my head. So I edited my shape to move the eyes as close as I could to my head and moved my head into position. Kinda a pain to do but hopefully this helps anyone who stumbled onto this with the same issue!

It doesn't appear to be the case from what I can see in your video, but if the problem is that the eyes are not moving exactly in sync with the movements of your head, check to see what attachment point they're using, and maybe try a different one.  The nose or skull points should work well.  Note that if you change the attachment point, you will have to re-edit the eyes into their proper position.  Stand on a pose stand while doing this to hold your avatar steady.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2476 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.