This topic is about SL: Forum crushes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

40 minutes ago, Ivanova Shostakovich said:

How does he do that? It's like black magic. 

(yells through the door) DON'T COME IN, I'LL BE OUT IN A BIT, WE CAN TALK ABOUT IT THEN, I'M (cough cough) BUSY!!!"

Edited by Aislin Ceawlin
  • Like 6

3 hours ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

Snapshot_060a.thumb.jpg.9e5fad46352ea6d1cd110fe532ed193a.jpg

See! I was drawn right there totally against my will. Although.. the bed was quite comfortable.. I think.. It's a bit hard for me to remember.

Wait a minute. This is the crush thread.  /me blushes.

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
Because so many threads, I got confused.
  • Like 6

Well...I haven't been in the forums for quite some time (thanks to my work putting a webblocker on our server...damn them!!). They certainly have changed. 

Secret forum crush:

There was a girl who used to post in here, and I won't mention any names, who was creative and witty and fun to be around. We met a few times inworld and she helped to spark my creativity and I fell for her...HARD! Turned out that I fell too hard. My (in her opinion) constant random interruptions finally drove her away. It's been a long time, but I still think about her now and then. The first crush in SL is always the toughest. 

• Like 7

2 hours ago, Tex Monday said:

Well...I haven't been in the forums for quite some time (thanks to my work putting a webblocker on our server...damn them!!). They certainly have changed. 

Secret forum crush:

There was a girl who used to post in here, and I won't mention any names, who was creative and witty and fun to be around. We met a few times inworld and she helped to spark my creativity and I fell for her...HARD! Turned out that I fell too hard. My (in her opinion) constant random interruptions finally drove her away. It's been a long time, but I still think about her now and then. The first crush in SL is always the toughest. 

Howdy Tex! Nice to meet you.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Tex Monday said:

Secret forum crush:

Welcome home, Tex!!!!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, jaconrileyflagenovail said:

* pushes a piano out of his attic and then tears his shirt off as it contains dirt and filth *

Here ya go Madelaine, it's heavy but some pulley's and idk some heavy duty naval rope should do with the hoisting.

Thank you so much, Jacon (or do we call you Riley, or Jac On Riley or JR Flagen o'vail?)!

I promise to put it to good use.

• Like 4

On July 21, 2017 at 1:10 PM, Jeny Howlett said:

in world crushes...eh he he he...maybe someone should start a seperate topic :D

In world crushes? I am usually the subject of those leaving a trail of broken hearts.

• Like 3

On 7/17/2017 at 2:06 AM, Ceka Cianci said:

I don't remember having any crushes really..But then again my memory is good at some things and not so good at others..

I remember goofing around with Storm now and again in the forums,But can't remember being flirty or not with anyone.. hehehehe

I had a lot of fun 'chasing' you on the forum.  You always took it in great stride and with a fantastic sense of humor.  Thank you for the wonderful memory.  

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2423 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.