i never got a answer from LL to my case...why?

Xanti Amorosi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

i have a week since i posted my 1st case and got no answers nor help from LL

my password was changed by a hijacker

and i blocked the account by "not knowing what was my pet's name since 2 yrs ago".

I can't log onto my account to see the case progress and no reply to my mails from LL so far

What do i do?...keep on waiting? ...if you'll say call again the info number they make me submit another case....and again no answers

does anyone deal with this type of cases?

6 answers to this question

i have the same problem , i have tried to write to second life , sevel times, somebody  have put a huge prim on my land it been there for 2 month i can get rid of it, i reported it 2 times and got an auto email, an thats it , i have sold all my land, that huge prim  cases a lot of lag.

if you use marketplace, to sell you stuff,  sl have an idea how to list the things you sell,

and it almost impossible, to list it right , the just take the product of, and  you can  do all over again, 

why just change it to the right listening, since it is so difficult, to put it the right place, i have of course tried to contact

sl about the problem ,, but guess what ,,,  they never answer me ,,,  

Removed under our Marketplace Listing Guidelines for Item Not As Advertised-Incorrect Listing Category

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.