You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

This thread is only used when you have questions about something in Second Life. You may post what you want to learn and learn how to use Second Life more efficiently. Here, I have my first question and it can be used as an example.

Under my profile, I see a tab that says "Picks." How do I create a pick?picks.png.c8c96df63eb529650ee51bf088e9b4d8.png

This is a question I am really asking. Please explain because I really want to know how to create a pick! :( 

Edited by EmperorNapoleonBonaparte

14 answers to this question

1 hour ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

This thread is only used when you have questions about something in Second Life. You may post what you want to learn and learn how to use Second Life more efficiently. Here, I have my first question and it can be used as an example.

There is an entire forum area for questions.  As a matter of fact, some of the most knowledgable people in SL only frequent that area and not any of these other forums.

Answers area:  https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/109-answers/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

There is an entire forum area for questions.  As a matter of fact, some of the most knowledgable people in SL only frequent that area and not any of these other forums.

Answers area:  https://community.secondlife.com/forums/forum/109-answers/

Indeed.  The OP seems to have misunderstood the entire purpose for the Answers forum.

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

Under my profile, I see a tab that says "Picks." How do I create a pick?

Do you want us to explain to you how to create a "Pick"? Or is this just an example because you are trying to create a thread for people to ask for help?

Greetings :)

Look the color of the words: Create a pick
As it's colored, it's a clickable link!

If you click it, the land location where you are at moment will be added as Pick with the image related to this place.

You can also change this image by any other one you want. (any other images / textures you're having in your inventory will work)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

Ok, where are the colored words that say "create a pick?" I'm having trouble finding it.

Those words i mentioned (Create a pick) are visible on the image you have joined to your message :)

Look at the top of white blank area, we can see:  No pick found.  Create a Pick.

1 hour ago, marcov Carter said:

Greetings :)

Look the color of the words: Create a pick
As it's colored, it's a clickable link!

If you click it, the land location where you are at moment will be added as Pick with the image related to this place.

You can also change this image by any other one you want. (any other images / textures you're having in your inventory will work)

Ok, where are the colored words that say "create a pick?" I'm having trouble finding it.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2453 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.