Is there's any free lands?

egor16545

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

20 answers to this question

While you can certainly live in SL without money and still have a good time, your giant capital letters lead me to conclude you are a believer (BELIEVER) in that everything should be free edict. If that is the case then it is likely you will fit in better in Opensim where there are plenty more free things including lots of free land.  Of course there is also a lack of things there, so you give up some things for that "freedom" :D.

There are often free apartments around for new folks in SL and I have seen some for as low as $25 a week which you can easily make at the realms or in some other way inside SL. So that is an option too, but SL will never be   "ALL FREE". Most of us enjoy the beauty from hard working creators who will not create for free :D.  

• Like 3

3 hours ago, egor16545 said:

Well I now have to get free lands.

Nope.  You don't have to get free land at all.  You want to get it, but there isn't any.  All land in SL belongs to somebody.  "Land" is space in a server.  There are more than 10,000 region servers in SL, and it costs money to buy and run them.  If you try to live on land that belongs to someone else, you will be ejected and banned.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, egor16545 said:

Also, spread the word: MAKE ALL FREE

Don't be silly.  Why would Linden Lab spend millions of dollars a year on server leases if they got no return on that investment?  How would they pay their staff?  What about the thousands of residents who invest their own time and money on creating the millions of things that go into making Second Life and everything in it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, egor16545 said:

Something came to my head that Lands, on Second Life are here?

yes there are some residents that help others, mostly new players, to start with a little piece .. for limited time.

i'm not one of them.

no you don't need it, you can live in sl perfectly without land or home

. Please note that I don't have any LINDEN DOLLARS.

noted, easy to change, find a paid job or buy it

• Like 3

On 7/11/2017 at 5:53 AM, egor16545 said:

Hi guys.

Ohhai!!

Something came to my head that Lands, on Second Life are here?

Yes, is the very brilliant of illuminating deduction. As is true, Second life are indeed is here!

I share the indeed joy that your free lands will have got!

Without premium.

To get the free lands. Without premium.  Is very much the challenge I encourage you!

Please note that I don't have any LINDEN DOLLARS.

Ohmy, if not you have the LINDEN DOLLARS then not can have the lands, perhaps should can accept a job to earn LINDEN DOLLARS for the free lands!

I don't need any almost free lands.

Thank you for sharing your non-need! We are also in non-need together, salute the non-need. Together!

• Like 6

Hey. Are you srsly? Why someone who does not debit card BUT still not have linden dollars want to buy it?!

Ohhai! Again. We are srlsy, so you can too! Maybe your understanding is not so good. You do not need debit card BUT still have can LINDEN DOLLARS to buy it!! This is what job is, is a way to earn LINDEN DOLLARS in SL by working for other avatars. Work is free! LINDEN DOLLARS are free if you work! 

And paid job... What wrong with brains? Paid jobs may cost some L$ so yea *dab*

Paid job means work for other avatars, does not cost LINDEN DOLLARS. Paid job PAYS you LINDEN DOLLARS. That is why it is called "PAID JOB".

My brains are very big, maybe not so good but nothing wrong with them. That is what the voices tell me to say.

I forgot, be careful when you *dab* please. We are concerned for your safety and well-being.

*disclaimer* Can only rent not really "buy" land unless you have a Premium account. 

Edited by Love Zhaoying
  • Like 3

Join the movement: Occupy Ahern!

(Also, if anyone can be bothered: Perhaps introduce our new friend to sim-on-a-stick. All the free land he can ever want!)

EDIT: Oh, I see Chic mentioned OpenSim, so that's solved. What's all the fuss, then?

Edited by Qie Niangao

On ‎13‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 10:29 PM, Love Zhaoying said:

I would be much happier if the OP would edit the original question to include a *dap*, as in subsequent posts it became clear that is the OP's signature move!

Hey! Don't you dare bully me with this post?

If you post this post in 5 more threads/questions, you maybe become  PURE EVIL...

On ‎11‎.‎07‎.‎2017 at 6:01 PM, Alwin Alcott said:

find a paid job or buy it

Hey. Are you srsly? Why someone who does not debit card BUT still not have linden dollars want to buy it?!

And paid job... What wrong with brains? Paid jobs may cost some L$ so yea *dab*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2448 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.