You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have a cat because I found it before it was eaten by coyotes, and couldn't get anyone to adopt the stupid thing.

I'm teaching it to do tricks like a dog. Sit. Paw. Speak. Roll over.

Still working on that last one.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Monti Messmer said:

4 cats and absolutely not into BDSM, not dom not sub.

Long ago a friend asked me to try and be her dom but i couldn´t stop laugh saying nasty things, so i´m useless.

Monti

I apparently make a lousy domme as well. My long ago SLex wanted a brand. Not wishing to injure her any more than necessary, I practiced on coconuts to perfect my technique. The first one burst into flame, the second merely emitted clouds of smoke. I got an acceptable result after the fourth try. She didn't seem to enjoy my progress as much as I did. She was, I think, equally unimpressed by the headstones in our lawn marking the demise of the three test subjects who helped me earn my SL Phd in tattoo art.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Gadget Portal said:

I have a cat because I found it before it was eaten by coyotes, and couldn't get anyone to adopt the stupid thing.

I'm teaching it to do tricks like a dog. Sit. Paw. Speak. Roll over.

Still working on that last one.

Dad hated cats, so he trained ours like a dog. When in the mood, the cat could sit, shake hands, roll over for tummy rubs, go for walks without a leash and bark (cough, really). It's all having the patience to wait for the mood and work it. As a bonus, the cat would climb our grape arbor to get on the roof where he would guard against alien invasions.

Dad often expressed exasperation at finding the cat easier to train than me. What I didn't realize until years later was that he feigned that exasperation. Everybody who knew him says "You remind me of your father"... particularly when I'm sitting on the roof.

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 6
8 hours ago, Madelaine McMasters said:

I apparently make a lousy domme as well.

Again, me too (but without the "apparently"). I could hold my own okay with female subs, but with males everything was fine right up until I'd issue the order, "Remove your clothing." After that discipline went all to hell. I never could improve although I tried and tried. A shame, really.

• Like 1

Hey all as fascinating as this topic is, I have the unfortunate job of being the buzz kill here and reminding you all that while we love the level of participation in discussions we are seeing from everyone that we really need to try and keep the topics to something involving Second Life. These are after all Second Life forums. That being said, I am going to close down this thread, feel free to boo me, I understand, but I still like you all!

/me floats down to the ground, dipping her feet into the newly re-opened thread. 

Thank you @Tommy Linden, for moving and re-opening this SL forum thread, for providing further clarity in these sometimes murky waters through which we wade, and, finally, for that special thrill of, for the first time ever, having one of my threads locked and chained. 

It's been an exciting morning. 

Edited by Ivanova Shostakovich
For further clarity.
  • Like 5
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.