Sign in to follow this  
Marianne Little

Where are this tattoo from?

Satan:D

Kidding.. hehehehe

I don't know myself,but wow really nice work though.. If you do find out,can you post the name of the artist back in here,I mean if nobody else does?

I'd love to see more of their work =)

Edited by Ceka Cianci

The style looks very similar to TAOX Tattoo. I can't find that exact tattoo on their Marketplace store, but it might be worth checking their inworld store.

• Like 2

On 10.7.2017 at 4:23 PM, Skell Dagger said:

The style looks very similar to TAOX Tattoo. I can't find that exact tattoo on their Marketplace store, but it might be worth checking their inworld store.

Thank you. I have combed the MP both for this tattoo and another. I think there is either some very skilled person doing custom work,or else a tattoo store without MP (or a very random items Marketplace store).

This is the second time I come across a very impressive tattoo, and there is no way to inspect tattoos.

I know some big tattoo stores, but it must be someone I don't know about. Dappa, Endless Pain, Natti...

On 10.7.2017 at 4:23 PM, Skell Dagger said:

You nailed it. It's Taox! :x