Sign in to follow this  
internetbrat1

still looking

:D hi im internetbrat1 aka braty im looking for a role play girlfriend or boyfriend maybe become a serous ldr or something once we get to know each other 

what i want to do is get to know you like voice clean skype so on 

about me : im bubbly can be shy but warm up to you easily if i like you im bisexual im tomboy and i do art lots of it i love to take pictures to 

hi still looking for a rp gf or bf if you want to know about me im id like it to turn into a real ldr if we get along but id like to get to know you first :3 

1 hour ago, internetbrat1 said:

hi still looking

and also still a nearly total empty profile... put info in it to give people a reason to talk?

and ehm... "still" implies your doing it for ages... you'r only 5 days old!

Take your time, meet people inworld, there it has to happen.

Yesterday, someone responded to your post about this in the roleplay forum, and this was your reply:

response.PNG.a824a059e9ed7765d416dc57256efc0d.PNG

That was potentially someone who could have ended up being exactly what you're looking for. If you're only going to respond with a single word to someone who might be interested in a relationship with you, then you're going to be "still looking" for a long time.

Additionally, as Alwin mentioned, your profile is empty with only a few shopping groups visible. There is absolutely nothing in it that might prompt someone to spark up conversation with you. An empty profile suggests that you don't want people to approach you and talk to you.

You say the following in your post here:

8 hours ago, internetbrat1 said:

id like to get to know you first :3 

But how are people supposed to get to know you if you give them nothing to start with? What is going to prompt that inworld conversation which might lead to the relationship you're looking for?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Two things:

1. I found that string of words (I don't even want to call it a sentence) very uncomfortable to read.

2. Roleplayers and people who look for "the real thing" are usually two conflicting groups, that are generally hard to put under one umbrella. The first group will only play to be in love with you. Their avatar might not even be 100% them and they will definitly not want to extend the relationship behond the virtual world. And the ones who look for a real relationship expect real feelings and real commitment from you from the start. I'm not saying it can't work at all, but to me this could lead to drama.

Oh and yes, the others are right. At the moment you lack a bit of "self marketing".

14 minutes ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Do we even know what gender it is?

I think it's supposed to be a mystery, although - since the OP is asking for either a boyfriend or girlfriend - we could assume they want someone who is either bi or pan, since anyone who wants only a same-sex or hetero relationship has no clue as to compatibility there.

Also, this:

9 hours ago, internetbrat1 said:

if you want to know about me im

Translated: "I'm going to tell you absolutely nothing about myself, and I'll make you do all the running in this potential relationship. If you want to know anything about me then you have to make the first move by sending me an IM."

They're going to be a long time looking...

Edited by Skell Dagger

I am currently open to a new and interesting role play relationship, but how does Skype fit into roleplay?