Group disappeared now I can't get on my own land.

VidaPaz

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I log in (relogged and relogged) and am immediately sent to my neighbor's land, I saw ban lines around my own and when I tried to go into my area or go home I couldn't. I checked my groups (my land is deeded to my group and is group only) the group was gone. I can't even get onto my own land.

I use Firestorm and am trying to uninstall and reinstall but not sure if that has anything to do with it. I messaged the land owner but they aren't around.

Any ideas?

2 answers to this question

there's a bit more info in the other post by the same person and same subject...

nobody here can help, you forgot to put a second person in the group so it is deleted after two days. This is normal and expected behaviour of a group.

You need to  contact support for reparing this situation..

• Like 1

Is this mainland?  If so, did you end up with not enough tier donated to the group to cover the land?  LL can confiscate land if so.  Also, who else was in the group?  All groups have to have at least 2 members or the group will go away.  If the other member was not your alt, then whomever it was could have sold the land and left the group, causing the group to get eliminated.

BTW - The viewer will have nothing to do with who owns land or the land settings and relogging won't help either.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.