Show your setup *PIC*

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

On 7/26/2017 at 2:43 PM, LittleMe Jewell said:

We are redoing the office this fall / winter and have already decided that we will have sit/stand desks.  We are having trouble deciding on the exact model though.  My husband and I both need workstations as we both have to be able to work at the same time via the wired connections.  Also, trying to find the best functionality that fits well in the room at a reasonable cost is an interesting feat in itself.

Lil, we’ve ordered several of these for folks in our office. There are different widths and three different designs. The Varidesk sits atop a table or another desk, so that worked for us since we didn’t want to shell out major ducats for new desks.  Here’s the link for one:  https://www.amazon.com/VARIDESK-Height-Adjustable-Standing-Desk-Black/dp/B00UVHTGJ8.  

Heres the website site for the company: https://www.varidesk.com/

A pic of one version:

standing-desk-varidesk-pro-plus-36-darkw

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

photo_2018-03-01_16-18-42.thumb.jpg.98ee05c39b3e52d6372f3c38d6596d6a.jpg

to the left you see "Memory´s Wonderous Machine" aka Wonder , on the right you see ... oh... Dani peeking in...but next to my beautiful kitteh you see GLaDOS, my new desktop (well... my monitor, but.. yeah xD

Both run Windows 10, Wonder in german, GLaDOS in English, both are kicking hard,  yeah and nevermind the mess xD

Most of the time I use Wonder on the Couch just because it´s so comfy

• Like 3

Model Name:    MacBook Pro (15in)
  Model Identifier:    MacBookPro13,3
  Processor Name:    Intel Core i7
  Processor Speed:    2.6 GHz
  Number of Processors:    1
  Total Number of Cores:    4
  L2 Cache (per Core):    256 KB
  L3 Cache:    6 MB
  Memory:    16 GB

Chipset Model:    Intel HD Graphics 530
  Type:    GPU
  Bus:    Built-In
  VRAM (Dynamic, Max):    1536 MB
  Vendor:    Intel

System Version:    macOS 10.13.1 (17B1003)
  Kernel Version:    Darwin 17.2.0

I use a mouse and HooToo HUB 

Oh yeah, it's pink.

Edited by Tarina Sewell

• 4 months later...

We started moving back into our newly remodeled office today.  The desks with the monitors are sit/stand desks so that we don't have to spend all of our time sitting when we are working from home.  Still need to finish the wall decorations and move in the file cabinets on the other wall, but it is nice to finally be out of the temporary setup.
5b4bdc2194e4e_20180715-ComputerSetupDone.thumb.jpg.e61bfc4fbd13710bb1400905d7ce5002.jpg

• Like 7

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

All Chinese PC is now the dedicated SL machine. It's pretty low end, Pentium G3260T, 4gb of ram, GT 1030. It plays SL fine though, not too different than my main PC really just because of how terrible SL is with resource usage.

For anyone who cares, this PC has no mainstream NA/EU sold parts. No evga, MSI, gigabyte, etc

Maxsun mobo, Snowman cooler, Goldenfir SSD, ASL GT 1030, Aigo power supply, LTC ram heatsinks and a Rajintek Metis case

IMG_2141.JPG

IMG_2216.JPG

• Like 2

• BenQ Zowie XL2720 27" 144Hz

• Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 4.00Ghz 
• Zotac GeForce GTX 1070 AMP! Extreme
• ASUS Z170 Pro Gaming
• Kingston HyperX Fury 16 Gb 2133Mhz
• NZXT Kraken X52
• 700W CoolerMaster B700 ver.2
• AeroCool P7-C1 Tempered Glass

• Windows 10 Pro

• Kingston HyperX Cloud
• Asus ROG Claymore Cherry MX Brown
• Zowie by BenQ EC2-A
• Kingston HyperX FURY Pro XL

IMG_7521.JPG

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Here is my desk with a monitor that probably needs fixing/replacing as it's whistling, my 'puter assembled by Chillblast in 2015, dusty Coolermaster keyboard, and assorted items.  The mug contains 'Afternoon Tea' from English Teas.  The yogurt is Waitrose's very nice Honey and Stem Ginger variety.  The looming cream thing to the right is my big fat Stressless chair.  The looming dark thing above the monitor is a poster from Dark Shadows (original series).  I'm not sure who would be interested in this (and I've blacked out the juicy links) but you did ask.

GPPuter2020.jpg

• Like 4

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 712 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.