Searching for Friends!

GettingAddicted

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey everyone!

I've just started playing yesterday! It has been an amazing experience so far, and I love how beautiful and detailed the places and avatars are. Also, I'd love to meet some new people and make some friends. Please feel free to send me an IM!

Edited by GettingAddicted

Welcome to the end of your social life :D
I mean, the start of your new social life.  Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Two quick points: first, a lot of places will have a minimal account age limit.  They are not trying to be unfriendly, just trying to prevent some drama from people who will create a new alt to go back to where they were booted.  It's unfortunate but if you get teleported away from some place during your first month, please understand why. 

Second: guard your heart.  Things move fast in Second Life.

Sincerely tho, welcome home.

• Like 3

11 hours ago, GettingAddicted said:

I've just started playing yesterday! It has been an amazing experience so far, and I love how beautiful and detailed the places and avatars are. Also, I'd love to meet some new people and make some friends. Please feel free to send me an IM!

I try to collect coins, but they ban you! I suggest you should keep out of Second Life forever because I am new and they wouldn't allow me collect Linden money. They also banned me in every place including places that are my favorite time periods! The places I've went accept newbies, but they don't accept me. I don't know why, but I was not a threat to any of them. They accept other newbies to enter their lots, but they banned me out!

1hmash.jpg

Edited by EmperorNapoleonBonaparte

4 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

I try to collect coins, but they ban you! I suggest you should keep out of Second Life forever because I am new and they wouldn't allow me collect Linden money. They also banned me in every place including places that are my favorite time periods! The places I've went accept newbies, but they don't accept me. I don't know why, but I was not a threat to any of them. They accept other newbies to enter their lots, but they banned me out!

1hmash.jpg

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this story doesn't get any better or any more endearing just because it is posted in tons of places.

Just now, LittleMe Jewell said:

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but this story doesn't get any better or any more endearing just because it is posted in tons of places.

Ok, and just to let you know, the female headmaster said that I gave her and two groups big, major headaches just because I started debates and arguments on why I got banned. As for the male headmaster, he's offline. I'm not sure why, but the group members won't tell me. At the end, I apologized to the female and the group members. The female headmaster said she's giving me a second chance and that the ban will be lifted once the male headmaster is online. It turns out that the female wasn't the owner, but the male is the owner.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2017 at 7:51 PM, Rhonda Huntress said:

Welcome to the end of your social life :D
I mean, the start of your new social life.  Yeah, that's what I meant to say.

Two quick points: first, a lot of places will have a minimal account age limit.  They are not trying to be unfriendly, just trying to prevent some drama from people who will create a new alt to go back to where they were booted.  It's unfortunate but if you get teleported away from some place during your first month, please understand why. 

Second: guard your heart.  Things move fast in Second Life.

Sincerely tho, welcome home.

Thanks! :D

Yes, I do get kicked out of a lot of places, haha. But I'm growing older, so I hope I'll be able to enter those places soon.

Heart? What's that?

On 7/6/2017 at 7:58 PM, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

but I was not a threat to any of them.

Says the man who plays a general who tried to take over the world by force, and seems to pretty much embody that same spirit.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2446 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.