Looking for bento neko eays and tail.

Maybie Nightfire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I need help with my cat girl.  I have been away for some time and now want to re-make my neko.

To make a long story short, I am finding very few things that are new and nothing that is really wowing me.  Needless to say all of my old favorite stores like Atomic are long gone.  Has anyone taken over this niche market yet? 

Aii looks to be more demon oriented.  I couldn't find cat ears but they have some nice fox ears.
I tried a pair of ears from Safybelle but they don't look the same on my head as they do in the ad.  I am having trouble with the HUD too but that is secondary.
The ears I settled on for now are from Free the Ears campaign -- I wish I could remember who made them.  They are bento cat ears that tilt up and down on a loop.

I Picked up a tail from Sweet.Thing that works for bento but would like to have other options.

Across the board I am seeing about a 3.5 on the wow-o-meter due to few options and most are re-purposed non-feline parts.   Are there any gat girl hide-a-ways I am missing?  Maybe some niche anime store that is not on MP?

Help!

mew

• Like 1

Hai! Welcome back and welcome to the forums!

I'm particular about my ears and tail too. I have all the Sweet Thing neko tails and each have their pros and cons. You can use other tail animations for them which is good. I picked up a nice tail flick animation that their hud didn't have.

The Vixen tail by Aurascape is really good, but looks more fox to me.

Ears are another story, oh how I miss my Atomic and Eat Rice ears. Right now I'm using a pair from Evermore. They aren't bento and the animation keeps them moving but they look the most realistic to me.

I haven't actively been looking for neko ears and tails in a few months but I do try to keep an eye out for them and have picked up a couple nice sets from gachas like Aii and Cubic Cherry.

Feel free to shoot me a friend request when I'm online and we can go prowling together.

mew

Honestly, I'd suggest the Wonderfurr tail now. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/Bento-Tail-Wonder-Furr/12032764 leaves everything else in the dust, i think. comes in normal and fat, and with multiple lengths. It also doesn't suffer from "tail erections" that are common to other bento tails. Happy to wriggle mine, so you can see, if you like (also great for adding more animations to)

For ears I am using Aii's gatcha neko'neko ears. Head into her shop and pull the lever to see a pair, or look on the marketplace for pre-rolled like https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/5-NEKONEKO-Cocoa-Ears-aii/10954307 (you can search neko'neko)

I find the ears are great, playful and twitchy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I have a few of the NEKO'NEKO ears and tails in several colours, I wouldn't recommend them, I have to reset the scripts constantly after posing to keep them moving and its a known issue with them. 

There seems to be very little choice right now, what I am trying to work out if this known issue is all bento ears and tails or just those ones.  Their fox demo does the same thing, I was considering it due to the lack of options. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2458 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.