I CANT BUY LINDEN

Nikzar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hello, i try to buy linden as 1 week, and I have changed the amount several times ..
But I always said no, and then look at the problem so stop.
I tried again after they announced they solved it, and I could not buy linden, so I put more money into my account believing it was the problem that I had less ...

And I have continued to try today all day or anything .. every amount that I put for lowest, does not allow me to buy. Could someone tell me if they still have problems? Oh because I still can not buy. not its my first time, i buy linden 4 time before. 

so any can help and explain 

There was a problem charging your payment method.

Invoice

DescriptionAmount
LindeX Currency Buy - order_id=61814091$ 20.60

Total now due

15 answers to this question

15 minutes ago, Nikzar said:

hello, i try to buy linden as 1 week, and I have changed the amount several times ..
I tried again after they announced they solved it, and I could not buy linden, so I put more money into my account believing it was the problem that I had less ...

And I have continued to try today all day or anything .. every amount that I put for lowest, does not allow me to buy. Could someone tell me if they still have problems? Oh because I still can not buy. not its my first time, i buy linden 4 time before. 

There are only a few ways you can charge lindens. Paypal (verified), Skrill, and a regular credit card (not prepaid). These are all explained I think in the links given in your error message. That is most likely the issue. If you read through all of that an can't find the problem then you could maybe call BILLING. 

17 minutes ago, Nikzar said:

the message  "There was a problem charging your payment method"

mostly means you add, or try to add a payment method that isn't supported, like unverfied paypal, skrill or debit/prepaid/gift cards.

Also the message sends you to the page with most common problems... did you check?...

I USE PAYPAL, NOT MY FIRST TIME, I BUY 4 TIME LINDEN WITH MY PAYPAL.. NOW I CANT.. i put 20dlls, and less then 6dlls, still dont work.. i cant buy any amount 

i doing what billing say, cancel the contract with secondlife on paypal.. i try buy again, no work. 

im not premium, i only want buy linden

Edited by Nikzar

If your PayPal account is funded by a bank account rather than a credit card, you need to ensure that it has enough money already in it to fund the L$ purchase.  LL will not wait for your bank to transfer funds to PayPal.  

You can also double check that nothing changed in your PayPal account and that it is still showing 'Verified':

Check PayPal "verified"
Log in to your paypal account.  On that main page, lower left, under 'More about your account' - click "See how much you can send with PayPal".
The resulting page should show a "PayPal Verified" logo

• Like 2

okk, i doing what my friend said.. i buy linden with my paypal on my alt account, and i dont have any problem!!

in my  first intent i buy 5k linden.. so any can explain what happen with my account? 

51 minutes ago, Nikzar said:

OKI IF THAT IS.. I SEND A TICKET NOW, THANK YOU. 

A ticket won't do any good if you have reached your limits unless you can show that you've hit those limits many months in a row.  You'll just have to wait until the days are past -- and just use your alt in the meantime.

10 minutes ago, Jasmine Cazalet said:

I have a problem bying Lindens to since last time I bought Lindens. I´ve used my Mastercard for years and suddenly it doesnt work. Why?! Its says Mastercard? Cant pay my rent or do anything so maybe its time to leave after 10 years. 

Jasmine

First question -- Even though it says Mastercard, is it really a bank card tied directly to your checking account?  If so, those are truly Debit cards and are no longer accepted.  See here for accepted payment methods:

https://community.secondlife.com/knowledgebase/english/list-of-accepted-payment-methods-by-country-r1396/

26 minutes ago, xXJugulatorXx Foxclaw said:

I get this "There was a problem charging your payment method." with PAYPAL

Just  tried to buy L$ 5,500

That means that you either do not have a valid payment method approved by Linden Lab or that the payment method does not have enough money in it to pay for your purchase.  It often happens to people who are using a debit card or a prepaid credit card of some kind instead of a real credit card.  Since you said that you are using a PayPal account, though, it could also happen if your PayPal account is backed up by a bank account but you have not transferred enough money from the bank account into your PayPal balance, or if you are using a PayPal account that you have not validated yet.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2062 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.