You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone!  Looking for a gay dating RP, if we mesh it would be long term and ongoing.

I love to RP, but I'm not really interested in joining an RP sim and playing some character.  I'd like to have the experience the whole process of meeting a guy here and roleplaying the whole dating and if we mesh eventually hooking up.  I'm para-rp, and would want the guy to be the same, with good, long and descriptive emoting skills.

I'm an effeminate guy in my mid 20s, a total bottom with a submissive streak, very feminine and girly.  I'm looking for a guy who's strong and confident, dominant side is a plus, can be sweet and romantic and knows how to treat a gurl, take me on dates, really charm me and make me fall for him.

My general playtimes are early mornings and afternoons SLT.  Important: I am not looking for RL at all.  This would be completely in SL and nothing more.  If you're interested in this, drop me a private message, and especially with a sampling of your emoting skills would really get my attention!

Edited by Calhouno
  • Like 1
  • 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.