Nvidia Geforce 610M Optimisation for Second Life Best Performances

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello Everyone !

So like the title says, i would like your help about setting the best graphic parameters to get the best performance in Second Life.

Here a little more informations about my computer:

- it's an Asus Laptop
- Windows 10 Home
- 6gb ram
- CPU intel core i3 2.30ghz

So i tried playing a little bit with the Nvdia settings panel but i'm not sure much of what i was doing. i've set the power settings management mode to Max performance among other things...

i'm using Firestorm's viewer (the last release, always updating it)

i've already made the required modification in the viewer settings, and now i would like to see what i can tweek in the nvdia panel for the best performances.

If someone could guide me in setting the best Nvidia parameters to increase my FPS in Second Life, i would be very grateful : D

Best Regards.

SpeendaSh

Edited by SpinAcces

51 minutes ago, SpinAcces said:

i would like to see what i can tweek in the nvdia panel for the best performances.

If someone could guide me in setting the best Nvidia parameters to increase my FPS in Second Life

with the 610m you should be happy you can play SL... i'm affraid there isn't a lot honor to find ,or performance to gain with tweaking in your system setting...

keep it to optimizing your viewer.. low settings on everything.. your graphics is just a little  above HD 3000 ..and that;s really low.

for comparing.. the populair gtx 1060 has a rate of 8713 ... yours 399, the high end gtx 1080 even 11.983

start saving a bit for a gaming laptop ( if you insist on laptops)

Not really, for the 610 turning everything right down in preferences is about it. Anything on the nvidia control panel would only give 1fps at best, and then depending on what you are looking at.

If you run full screen, you could also try dropping your resolution (if your laptop can scale it back to ful screen) less pixels to draw = more frames per second.

Edited by Callum Meriman

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2487 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.