LS purchase not showing up

tbone19

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I placed an order on LS Best Buy (stupid i know, just found out how stupid. I am new) I want to cancel it, but don't know how. I read that you go to order history? But there is no evidence of an order. When I place it last night it said order was Successful, In big green letters. Can anyone offer any advice? I want to cancel that and buy through the market. 

Thanks 

6 answers to this question

56 minutes ago, tbone19 said:

I placed an order on LS Best Buy (stupid i know, just found out how stupid. I am new) I want to cancel it, but don't know how. I read that you go to order history? But there is no evidence of an order. When I place it last night it said order was Successful, In big green letters. Can anyone offer any advice? I want to cancel that and buy through the market. 

Thanks 

perhaps you check at the wrong history in the account menu?.. you have to be at "manage" (next to the buy button)

manage/ LindeX Order History

Okay, I'm pretty sure I went to manage, I see the transactions that did not go through yesterday because I used the wrong card. Those say canceled. But the one that worked is not there. I only did this one other time (bought LS) and it did not show up in the history until the money was in my account. Because it took a few days and I was trying to find it and it never showed in there until after the fact. Could I still be looking in the wrong place?

Tbone, go to the Lindex section of your Dashboard page, in the lefthand column about halfway down.  Click Manage, then LindEx Order History.  Then look for the section Your Open Orders.  If you don't see your order there, submit a Support Case using Help/Support/Create Case.  There were a ton of problems with the payments system the last few days, and if your issue is related to that, LL is busy fixing them.

Edited by Lindal Kidd

OK Lindal, so I tried just how you said to and my order is not there. So I will submit the ticket. Also Alwin, I see you posted the delivery issue notice. I did see that. Does that mean it is resolved? Do you think that my purchase on the 30th (11PM) last night is part of that issue?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2483 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.