Where are the best beaches?

Anja Medier

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

^ very good, but my favorite is Sunset Beach, rated M but it is a pretty adult M. I met my SL husband there, and it is where I usually dance when I need shoe money. If you want a family friendly beach I would recommend Cape San Blas (or something like that)

Edited by Talligurl
I can't spell
  • Like 1

Most of the beaches where "many" people go are primarily A-rated and have A-rated content(not all, but a lot), or a club-which is what makes it popular-not the beach aspect. So it depends on what you want to do on said beach. A beach I frequent that doesn't usually have many people, if any, but I love anyway, is Kona, lol(though it's beena  good month since I was last there). I like to surf, and they have other watercraft and stuff you can do there too. But it's not chock full of just naked avs dancing to typical music you can find at any club...because it's not a club. 

• Like 1

The best beach for me in beauty and realism, is The Dreamer's Island. http://world.secondlife.com/place/270fad7c-0519-d122-e69c-abcbe2b2aac0

There are at least one surf board rezzer, and also a windsurfer rezzer. This is really fun. I don't see waves made for surfing often in sl.

Edited to add: It is a nude beach, but I would say it is a 50/50 mix of dressed and undressed.

the dreamer.png

Edited by Marianne Little
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

The best beach for me in beauty and realism, is The Dreamer's Island. http://world.secondlife.com/place/270fad7c-0519-d122-e69c-abcbe2b2aac0

There are at least one surf board rezzer, and also a windsurfer rezzer. This is really fun. I don't see waves made for surfing often in sl.

Edited to add: It is a nude beach, but I would say it is a 50/50 mix of dressed and undressed.

the dreamer.png

• Went to this beach - very nice indeed 
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Marianne Little said:

I think it is out of sale... it is an old prim attachment. I got it in 2010 in a pack, add-ons to hairbases. LeLutka Eclat hair.

Ok, well i can check the LeLutka store I think I remember a wall of old stuff there, thanks

Kona is nice too, windsurfing  boarding, paddle boat rezzers.

The nicest little beach sim I've been to closed down a couple years back, it was called Que Verdi's or something like that

Edited by bebejee

16 hours ago, Marianne Little said:

the dreamer.png

Lovely beach, it was full and wouldn't let me in, seems to be limited to 10 avatars or so, very few people so I was surprised it didn't allow me in, the best part is actual tropical sea that stays turquoise even underwater , usually tropical seas turn into Linden waters as soon as you dive into it

Edited by bebejee
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

If wonderfully designed A rated nude beaches without too much sex pressure are your thing: Pretty Beach and Breakwater Beach. It may be a bit hard to get in there though, they are both Homestead sims and are often full.

• Like 1

On 6/30/2017 at 5:52 PM, Talligurl said:

^ very good, but my favorite is Sunset Beach, rated M but it is a pretty adult M. I met my SL husband there, and it is where I usually dance when I need shoe money. If you want a family friendly beach I would recommend Cape San Blas (or something like that)

I think I saw that beach on the search list but never went there. I will definitely search again and go visit. Thanks!

On 6/30/2017 at 7:02 PM, Tari Landar said:

Most of the beaches where "many" people go are primarily A-rated and have A-rated content(not all, but a lot), or a club-which is what makes it popular-not the beach aspect. So it depends on what you want to do on said beach. A beach I frequent that doesn't usually have many people, if any, but I love anyway, is Kona, lol(though it's beena  good month since I was last there). I like to surf, and they have other watercraft and stuff you can do there too. But it's not chock full of just naked avs dancing to typical music you can find at any club...because it's not a club. 

Yes i know, a lot of beached are A rated that is why i did not dare to enter lol. Im just looking for a nice beach to hang out and meet people. My SL home has a big beautiful beach but its not fun if its just me.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've been enjoying Surfer's Bay. It's adult rated, so nudity abounds but, there are many that wear bathing suits too.

The bonus is there are actual waves there which seems to be hard to find in a lot of beach sims.  Very nice vibe and landscaped nicely too. Very photogenic.

secondlife://SUNNY%20SHORES/93/55/23

Cannibal Island is another one - it has different beach areas. Also has nice wave action

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Beach Paradise Island/122/119/22

• 1 month later...

If you don't mind the adult content, Blue Water Cove is one of those pristine beaches you don't usually find in Second Life.  There are no stores around, no advertisement with the exception of a board showing the rental sim Blue Water Estates and social media.  The island edges have been meticulously made to actually look like the water's edge, not just ending in sand and then water.  You'll find rain, pink flamingos, lapping shores, seagulls and lots of places to photograph.   This is a bathing suit/nude beach and yes, there may be a few avatars around doing their thing but all in all it's a great place.  

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Blue Water Cove/65/92/25

BLUE WATER COVE MOTEL

BWC BOATHOUSE.jpg

Edited by Jade Currier
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 07/07/2017 at 8:44 PM, AmandaKeen said:

Here is a shot from Baja Norte / Baja Bay.  I REALLY love the place; just make sure you find a windlight setting you like because the region default is very washed-out/pale.

Amanda%20Baja_005.png

That place looks great. I love the beach. Spent a whole year surfing round the world after i finished university. I feel a beach day coming on here. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2056 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.