Hi, i've no an account premium, just free, ive earn some Lindens and want exchange in Dollars

AlessiaLaBrambi

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, i've no an account premium, just free, ive earn some Lindens and want exchange in Dollars.

I've a paypall account.

But when in Linde Exchange try to sell, a message tell me that i cant because my trade limit is set to 0 $.

I try to change limit but i cant i try to ask if trade limit can be change, no respons.

How can i try to traslate my Lindens in real Dollars and put on my paypall?

Alessia

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AlessiaLaBrambi said:

Hi, i've no an account premium, just free, ive earn some Lindens and want exchange in Dollars.

I've a paypall account.

But when in Linde Exchange try to sell, a message tell me that i cant because my trade limit is set to 0 $.

I try to change limit but i cant i try to ask if trade limit can be change, no respons.

How can i try to traslate my Lindens in real Dollars and put on my paypall?

Alessia

being premium or not, doesn't make a difference.

You need to have a payment method to your account, and if that is paypal it also has to be verified ( = attached to a bankaccount or creditcard, and controlled by paypal, see instructions at paypal itself)

At this moment your account shows as NO payment info on file, so you can not do anything before you added it. Be sure it is verified, or it will get declined, or fail any transfers.

Also... at your accountpage, be sure to check the things you want to do with the added payment method,: buy L$ in viewer and/or recurring fees.

and of course,  before you can transfer the credit to paypal you have to sell your L$ .. that amount has to be above a limit of 10 usd ..excluding fees.. 

Also, to start your limits for L$/$ changing you need to buy at least once a small amount of L$.

• Like 3

That's right.  Once your account is set up and initiated with a L$ purchase, the clock starts on your trading limits.  Your trading limit for buying L$ starts to increase after your first week.  Until your account has been active for 30 days, however, you cannot sell L$.  Your trading limit for selling L$ is $0 until then.  Refer to https://accounts.secondlife.com/lindex/economic_limits  to see your current trading limits.  You may request a limit increase by submitting a support case.  

1. Under What type of problem are you having? select Billing.
  2. Under Billing, select LindeX Billing and Trading Limits Review Reqest.
  3. Fill out the remaining fields as instructed, then click Submit.

Linden Lab will review your request and get back to you within five business days.  If you are starting a new account, however, do not expect them to agree to your request.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2490 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.