Should nudity, sex and adult sims only be for premium members?

bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

39 minutes ago, Love Zhaoying said:

Idea: Any non-paying members are not allowed clothing. At all.

That would certainly reduce the need to earn money by um...selling our services

• Like 1

Well, as it does not matter what you think about if nudism or sex should be under the status of premium, the reality is that ... that is something SL will not do for you just because is a simple opinion or a suggestion. If you think that nudism, sex, adult sims should be only for premium members, then unfortunately for you, those thoughts will remain only in your mind, because it will not become a Fact.

Now, there is a better option. It is fast, effective, and you will no longer have to see anyone naked or see a world of sex.

Why do not you delete your SL account?
:ph34r: If you think about it, I do not think there is anyone who misses you, and less here in the forum.

Go ahead, delete your account. Free yourself from so much nudity, from so much sex lol 
:DxD

• Like 1

On 6/29/2017 at 4:08 PM, Theresa Tennyson said:

In Second Life animations are made by users and there's no automatic way for the system to distinguish a sex animation from any other type of animation.

I remember long ago when I played a game called Garry's mod, some servers installed a add-on called sexplode used to prevent people from doing similar stuff, which when someone posed two ragdolls doing the thing, or as a technical explaination, if one ragdoll's pelvis bone touches the other ragdoll's pelvis bone and their rotational axises are pointing in roughly the same direction, it turns physics "on" on the ragdolls and explodes(literally) them in opposite directions.

It was quite amusing, and a viable solution if LL actually does this. Although the plugin for gmod was intended to keep kids safe because people of all ages played gmod.

Edited by Chaser Zaks

IMO it would definitely hurt LL's bottom line and that is all they truly care about.  Some folks would go elsewhere to get their pixel sex, causing a loss of L$ to other avatars, who might in turn leave due to the downturn in income.  I highly doubt that many would change to premium, so I can't see LL gaining much in that aspect.  Overall, I think the negative income flow would outweigh any increase from Premium fees, thus I can't see any good reason for such a restriction.

5 hours ago, Zsigmond Alcott said:

Awesome! That means I can eat all the SL ice cream and SL pizza I want without gaining a oz! woot! 

Of course, that's the main reason I come here.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Anja Medier said:

Well, as it does not matter what you think about if nudism or sex should be under the status of premium, the reality is that ... that is something SL will not do for you just because is a simple opinion or a suggestion. If you think that nudism, sex, adult sims should be only for premium members, then unfortunately for you, those thoughts will remain only in your mind, because it will not become a Fact.

Now, there is a better option. It is fast, effective, and you will no longer have to see anyone naked or see a world of sex.

Why do not you delete your SL account?
:ph34r: If you think about it, I do not think there is anyone who misses you, and less here in the forum.

Go ahead, delete your account. Free yourself from so much nudity, from so much sex lol 
:DxD

Sex on SL doesn't bother me, as long as pervs running those places don't try to merge the sexual with non-sexual, as some are now trying with free linden games at their sims.

4 minutes ago, bebejee said:

Sex on SL doesn't bother me, as long as pervs running those places don't try to merge the sexual with non-sexual, as some are now trying with free linden games at their sims.

Bottom line here...their land, their rules...LL gets last say..not your opinions of what should and should not be mixed on a parcel, let alone an entire region 

Don't like the concoction a landowner has created....go forth and find/create your own flavor instead, there's no shortage of places to visit :) 

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, bebejee said:

So anyone running a sex establishment is a pervert? First you wanted to ban non premium members from having sex, it seems now you'd like to ban sex establishment operators from offering anything non-sexual to their visitors.

You really can't stand individual freedom can you?

No wonder you hate Second Life.

• Like 3

Sims selling sex should not be allowed to host games tat attracts a  general audience, fish hunt for example never saw it in a *****ty place. for four years now its TPD me to 3 such places in just a few months.

Just now, BilliJo Aldrin said:

So anyone running a sex establishment is a pervert? First you wanted to ban non premium members from having sex, it seems now you'd like to ban sex establishment operators from offering anything non-sexual to their visitors.

You really can't stand individual freedom can you?

No wonder you hate Second Life.

Yes they are, they can run their ***** holes all tey want but eneral audience should not be able to access them.

I hate SL? are you frikkin  psychic?

Only people over 18 can access adults sim, and, there are no "general" avatars.

You intolerance for people that don't share your opinion and world-view becomes clearer with every post you make.

Edited by BilliJo Aldrin
correct spelling mistake
  • Like 1

34 minutes ago, bebejee said:

Sims selling sex should not be allowed to host games tat attracts a  general audience, fish hunt for example never saw it in a *****ty place. for four years now its TPD me to 3 such places in just a few months.

That's a lie and a half, even adult places have hosted the fish hunt..FOR YEARS, since it's inception, actually ;) 

You seem to be having some serious issues avoiding places you don't want to see. You *choose* the locations you tp to, it doesn't do it for you. Don't like adult sims..don't go to them. It really is that simple, I promise it won't hurt a bit to avoid those sims ;)

Again....go forth and create your own flavor..and stop bitching about what others like or don't like. You're not paying for their land, lol. 

Loads of thing aren't my cup of tea, but you know what....just because someone likes earl grey, and I'm more of a "throw them all in, let's see what happens" sort of gal, doesn't make them, or me for that matter..wrong. 

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, bebejee said:

I know of a sex sim that has a Church on it, ..... waits for bebejee's head to explode.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tari Landar said:

That's a lie and a half, even adult places have hosted the fish hunt..FOR YEARS, since it's inception, actually ;) 

You seem to be having some serious issues avoiding places you don't want to see. You *choose* the locations you tp to, it doesn't do it for you. Don't like adult sims..don't go to them. It really is that simple, I promise it won't hurt a bit to avoid those sims ;)

Again....go forth and create your own flavor..and stop bitching about what others like or don't like. You're not paying for their land, lol. 

Loads of thing aren't my cup of tea, but you know what....just because someone likes earl grey, and I'm more of a "throw them all in, let's see what happens" sort of gal, doesn't make them, or me for that matter..wrong. 

I can air my views so mind your own business.

1 hour ago, bebejee said:

and another thing, you have set off an off topic rant here, Where do you think the money for those games comes from? The sim or business owner pays it that's where. I used to use those things to get people to my store, but then I figured out I was pouring money into them just so people could come, take my money and run. I never got one single sale from the increased traffic. Most of the time if I was in the store when they showed up, they wouldn't even say hello. I am basically providing them with an income source and they can't even talk to me. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, bebejee said:

I can air my views so mind your own business.

And I can comment on the topic. Posting in a public forum isn't always the best choice if you only want to hear from people that agree with you.

Though, I know it's your go to modus operandi....it doesn't exactly lend much credit to you :) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BilliJo Aldrin said:

Only people over 18 can access adults sim, and, there are no "general" avatars.

You intolerance for people that don't share your opinion and world-view becomes clearer with every post you make.

LOL! there are RL kids on h ere in adult avs, met a few..

general means general populace, those not seeking perversion but being lured into it by games set up in sex sims.

Edited by bebejee

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2407 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.