THE ELECTRIC PICKLE - WANTED DJ'S, HOSTS & MANAGERS

Gordon Mint

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

THE ELECTRIC PICKLE IS NOW ACCEPTING APPLICANTS FOR DJ'S, HOSTS, SET MANAGERS 

Tips 100% yours!
MUST be 90 DAYS OLD with EXPERIENCE.
STREAM PROVIDED by the club.
MUSIC GENRE: EDM/ BOUNCE/ ELECTRO/ DANCE/HOUSE(BIG ROOM)/ ROCK(NO METAL)/ TOP 40'S/ 80'S & 90'S   
Applications will be in BOXES at the CLUB ENTRANCE. Please FILL OUT and drop them back into the boxes.

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Quartz/50/30/22

THANK YOU,
CRAZYNP1NK  & GORDON MINT
                 THE ELECTRIC PICKLE™                

The Electric Pickle Advert 4.jpg

• 9 months later...

My name is Billy Diesel , and I am an experienced host seeking a new forever home . My outgoing personality and overall knowledge of club operations makes me a strong leader and suitable candidate for most clubs .

I handle spontaneous situations with ease , such as jumping in when needed without notice . I am knowledgeable in promoting artists and take the time to discover who I'm hosting prior to shift start.

I have excellent communication skills , and a good understanding of promoting in VIP groups , adding and removing guests and sending notices . I am comfortable working sim settings such as starting streams , sim security settings and a good judge of character overall.

Recently I was employed with Roxanne Montclair over at AiR Island , hosting various DJ's ... Live performances and live Electronic artists . My passion genre is House/trance but I work well with almost any genre out there , I am adaptable in character and wardrobe .

I invite club owners to send me a NC with a brief description and landmark in-world.

I am MST time zone so +1 SLT and typically online between 5pm and 3am SLT

Billy DIesel ( dieselaffair Resident)

Billy Diesel.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2192 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.