Marketplace, Order Status ABORT

MissPennyL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi, im new selling gachas on MP and yesterday one costumer told me she paid for an order, got charge and didn't got it. Me neither got the lindens.. im not sure.  The order wasn't on my transaction history but she send me a caption from her buy.. the item was on my inventory. Today I checked and have another order with the same status.. ABORT and i don't know what it really means. Do they  charged to my costumer anyway? .. i gave the item to my costumer because i think i didn't want to happen to me and i wasn't sure if my lindens increased or not.. i made a buy myself today and it worked ok.. Where can i check if my store is working fine? I was having decent sales on my gacha store and i don't want to lose costumers for this issue... 

Thanks for your help

(sorry for my english, its not too good) 

2 answers to this question

Don't worry.  Your store is not broken.  The entire Marketplace was broken yesterday, so many people had failed purchases.  If you hear from other customers with similar problems,. just advise them to be patient.  Linden Lab is repairing all of the accounts that were affected by the problem.  That's why you saw the status ABORT.  It means that Linden Lab canceled the sale.

Read more at

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.