calculating tier for land up on auction

blueboots1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2493 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

Tier is the same regardless of how you bought the land.  It is also paid monthly (not weekly), in arrears, to LL -- they will automatically take it from your designated billing method based on the largest amount of land that you owned in the previous monthly period.  You can see everything on your Account page under Land Manager.  Tier costs are - remember that you get 512 sqm of tier free w/ your Premium membership:

temp.jpg.9d4baeebf388306b572edf3e191383ff.jpg

This means that any amount of land up to and including 512 sqm - after your free 512 sqm - will cost you $5 per month.  If you have more than 512 sqm billable but <= 1024 sqm, it will cost you $8 per month.  With your Premium 512, that means you can own up to and including 1024 sqm at a monthly cost of $5 and up to 1536 sqm for $8, etc...

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 1

Lil is spot on, but what might not be clear is that tier is never shown for Mainland parcels being sold...at auction or by any other means.  This is because tier does not depend on the land parcel itself.  Instead, the amount of tier you pay depends on the TOTAL amount of Mainland YOU own.  So, I might own a 1024 m2 parcel, and pay $5 per month tier.  Then I buy a second parcel, let's say a 2048 m2 one.  Now I own 1024+2048 = 3072 m2 of land.  My tier will be based on that, minus the "free" 512 that's one of my Premium benefits...or 3072 - 512 = 2,560.  That falls between the 2048 and 4096 tier levels, so I pay the higher rate, the 4096 level or $25.00 per month.

AND adding a third bit of info to the mix. 

You can go into your web backend account and add the amount of meters into this form and have it calculate what things WOULD be. 

Just DON'T change the tier that you want level until after you win the auction.

landfees.PNG.09ef1d2a7e04d24b76bab933925b7645.PNG

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2493 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.