ISO: Realistic Family

LiamKeith

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

? ??

?'? LɪKɪʜ ?'? ? ???? ?? ?????????? ??? ? ???? ? ??? ?? ?????????? ???? ??????????? ?? ??? ??????? ?????, ??? ??????????? ?? ???????. ?'?? ??????? ???? ???? ???? ????? ????? ? ?????? ??? ??+ ?????. ? ?????? ?? ???? ????????? ???? ? ???? ?? ? ???.

????? ???? Lɪᴍ ?? ? ?????? ??? ??????? ???? 4 - 8 ????? ??? ????????? ?? ??? ???? ?? ??? ??????. ??'? ?? ???????? ????? ??? ?????? ????? ?? ?? ???? ??? ???????, ?????????? ?? ??????? ??? ?????? ? ??? ???? ?????????? ??? ????????. Lɪᴍ ?? ????????, ??'? ? ????? ???????, ??? ?????? ??????? ?? ??????, ???????? ????????, ??? ??????? ???? ??'? ??? ??????? ??????? ??????????? ?? ???? ???????.

???? ???? ?? ??????? ??? ?? ? ??????...

? Cssɪɴ Pʀɴᴛs (ʀ sɪɴɢʟ ʀɴᴛ)
? M
ɪᴜᴍ ᴛ Sʟʟ Sɪ (ɴᴜɴᴛɪɴɢ xɴᴅᴅ ꜰɪʟʏ ᴍʙʀs)
?
Wɪʟʟ ʙ ʏ ᴡɪʜ sʟᴡʟʏ ɢɪɴɢ ʀ ᴛɪ
?
Fɪʟʏ ᴡʜ ʟɪs sɴᴅ ᴛɪɢʜʀ, ʀ ᴜᴛ ᴅɪʟʏ ʟɪ, ᴜᴛɪɴɢs, ɴᴅ s ʟɪ ʀʟɪsɪɪʟʏ.
?
Oʏ ᴡɪʜ ʙɪɴɢ ʀʟɪsɪ ʜɪ(ʏ ᴡɪʜ ɢɴᴅ ʙʙʜɪʀs)

[Optional Info]

• I am open to my potential family and I deciding which child mesh I use. 
  • I am open to my potential family changing my name from Liam Kieth (surname) to something else :-)

*this is a fictional RP profile

Edited by LiamKeith
  • Like 1

Um, I guess. 

I'm looking for parents that act like parents and do not involve their children in adult-rated events, or situations. My ideal parents would have some if not all of the following: 

• Cheerful, Goofball, and Self-Assured - Parents that are fun-loving, confident in their choices and want to provide a fun atmosphere for their child. 
  • Geeky, Bookworm, or  Music Fanatic - Parents that like to read aloud to me, know about comics (Marvel / DC), and like to have music on (but will be strict on what I listen to making sure its children appropriate) 
  • Family-Orientated, Parental and Nurturing - Parents who will RP out helping me grow, teaching me the milestones I need at certain ages, and will set rules. Parents that are okay with dealing with a child who is both a good kid, but might be a little rebellious later on in life. A child that can be laughing happily or fussy throwing a fit. They need to be okay with this and able to react to this in a RP manner. 
Edited by LiamKeith
  • Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1489 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.