Marketplace Order Issue: June 26,2017

Dakota Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've received an email saying that my order has gone through, of L$0. My order was for a total of L$1623, and the items are still sitting in my cart, I haven't received anything, but the L$ were taken off of my account (shows as such on both the marketplace website and in game). Happy to see a reply of some sort, but still hasn't fixed the issue. 

5 hours ago, sarahbox86 said:

Thank you for asking this. I've been wondering the same thing.

At the time that I posted that, there was not a separate Grid Status report about the LindeX, only about the Marketplace.  Since then, they have created a separate status report for the LindeX: https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/g21cwjwlq84c

Marketplace status report:  https://status.secondlifegrid.net/incidents/cdrkc8fhvqck

2 hours ago, AvaShaw12 said:

I received notification that i was refunded but the lindens were not pt back in to my account.

1 hour ago, AvaShaw12 said:

Thank you. I have checked both sides.

I would probably wait a bit for the L$ to catch up with the notification.  If the notification came today, the money may be coming tonight when the other various batch payments happen.  If you don't see the money in the morning, then I'd recommend a support ticket.  Reference the notification that you received and what amount you are expecting.

2 hours ago, cocoroshizuku said:

HI Dakota, I'm still 899 received work solutions. Item purchase #1449338285 2017-06-26 10:30:47. Product delivery or a refund!

HI Dakota, I'm still 899 received work solutions. Item purchase #1449338285 2017-06-26 10:30:47. Product delivery or a refund!

2 hours ago, cocoroshizuku said:

Hi Dakota, i still miss 899 L$.  Item Purchase Order #1449338285,  2017-06-26 10:30:47. Maybe you can refund.

4 minutes ago, cocoroshizuku said:

I don't think repeating a message you wrote 2 hours ago will help anything.  Especially since it is now past normal office hours at LL.  The Billing team is available from 6am to 3pm PST, Monday through Friday.

• Like 1

On 6/28/2017 at 10:55 PM, RejaraIllani said:

I've received an email saying that my order has gone through, of L$0. My order was for a total of L$1623, and the items are still sitting in my cart, I haven't received anything, but the L$ were taken off of my account (shows as such on both the marketplace website and in game). Happy to see a reply of some sort, but still hasn't fixed the issue. 

Upon signing in today, I see that I've been credited back the L$ that got lost in the ethos sometime on Monday (YAY!). However reading through the various posts, I don't see anything that says that the original issue has been fixed. Everything is focused on refunding the L$. All to the good, but is it safe to use the marketplace again? Would rather check and make sure before losing L$ in limbo again. 

18 minutes ago, RejaraIllani said:

However reading through the various posts, I don't see anything that says that the original issue has been fixed. Everything is focused on refunding the L$. All to the good, but is it safe to use the marketplace again?

Yes. As safe as it ever was at least - which may not mean much. Linden Lab wouldn't even have started working on the refunds until they had fixed the original problem.

• Like 1

Сколько еще ждать? с 26 июня жду,никакого решения проблемы нет! На почту только шлют, терпения вам. Да сколько терпеть то???

6 minutes ago, Pakostnay said:

Сколько еще ждать? с 26 июня жду,никакого решения проблемы нет! На почту только шлют, терпения вам. Да сколько терпеть то???

perhaps at least try the efford to put a translation in... now people who want to help or read it have to do that themself...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2481 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.