The Marketplace

Shangmu

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Is it just my account or is the Marketplace down? ... When i go to buy something a green warning label pops up saying  "We are unable to process you order at this time, please try again later. You can add this item to the cart or save it to your favorites" ............  Does or has this happened to anyone else ? 

3 answers to this question

Yes it is happening to me too. Thank you Mikka for the link :) I came to check the forums just to see if anyone else had posted about it and found my answer. This is really frustrating because I have finally decided to stop being so lazy and slow with furnishing my house and went on the MP to start getting some new things to not being able to buy them. On top of the MP being down I am also having terrible lag today which is unusual and horrible time for texture loads. Hopefully this is also just maintenance also.

LL should just disallow all MP transactions when they are doing maintenance on that stuff - and if they cannot do that and still let other MP activity happen, then they should really modify that site.  Ditto for not allowing LindeX transactions when financial maintenance is going on. 

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2573 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.