MP purchase never came as maintenance was started and I was charged to Linden

Patrick Kweller

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

To whom it may concern,

Market place took my lindens and did not send me the product. Then about a minute later the website went down. Please help.

I ordered this:

(NIRAMYTH) - AESTHETIC - SMITH PACKAGE (1.0)
Sold by Hydrogen Excelsior Visit The Store
Remove from cart
L$2,799    

L$2,799
Total:    L$2,799

And this appeared in my transaction history:

2017-06-26 11:28:34    5d21d2e6    Destination: Commerce Linden 
L$ Payment 
Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1449340721    L$2799        L$2551

No Product delivered. Please Help,

Patrick Kweller

8 answers to this question

That's why we are always warned not to make financial transactions while maintenance is in progress. 

This is a public resident-to-resident Answers site.  The "To Whom It May Concern" folks here are all residents like you.  Lindens rarely come here and will almost never comment on personal account matters. We can't do a thing for you except point you to support.

Double check the Transaction History on your dashboard at secondlife.com (or click the "SL Hand" icon at the top of this page) to get all of the information about your failed purchase.  Then submit a support case to explain the situation.  Include all of the information from your Transaction History.

Aymec Millet

[11:58] WinnieWildfire: i dont know how MP will handle this...i had put your pontoon in my shopping cart and did not know MP was undergoing maintenances....it took my linden for the pontoon but nothing deliverd.

2017-06-26 11:32:58    ec3a3c0b    Destination: Commerce Linden 
L$ Payment 
Description: MKT2 Item Purchase Order #1449341166    L$1700    

8 minutes ago, Tytus Ceriaptrix said:

"submit a support case" is the issue I have. How? Where?

Very easy.  Open your dashboard at secondlife.com (or just click on the "SL Hand" at the top of this page) and click Help >>> Support >> Submit a Support Case.  The category you probably ought to use is Marketplace Issues >>> Failed Marketplace Delivery.

@WinnieWildfire I am not sure why you are posting that information here.  We are all SL residents like you.  If you expect the merchant to redeliver the pontonn you bought, you'll have to send the message to the merchant, not post it in a public forum.  If you expect Linden Lab to do something, submit the information in a support case (Read the instructions in my response to Tytus Ceriaptrix, above).

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2494 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.