Looking for Guy Linden

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Saw Guy Linden flying past to subdivide land in the neighbourhood, all I had was a blurred screenshot of him saved in my inventory, I have made him the official town spirit with altars for people to worship Guy Linden as our one true lord savior, if anyone has screenshot of Guy Linden please send it to me I would like to start the "Church of Guy Linden"

• Like 2
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
24 minutes ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

What is a guy Linden? I did not know money here has a gender. I do not think it has a gender.

Linden is also a last name, Guy is also a first name. Guy Linden is someone's name.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

What is a guy Linden? I did not know money here has a gender. I do not think it has a gender.

All of the LL folks that have accounts in SL will have a last name of Linden.  In their Profile, right under "Account:" it will say 'Linden Lab Employee'.

However, you should not ever contact one inworld for issues.  If they are at an event, you can chat with them though.

• Like 2

Just now, EmperorNapoleonBonaparte said:

Ok, I've never seen everyone having the last name of Linden. What is LL?

You will typically only see them at special events - like the 14 yr birthday celebration event last month.

LL stands for Linden Lab - the creators of SL.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

a character is a personality. An avatar represents a character. Guy Linden works for LL, and helps a lot of people, so his avatar .... and just guessing here, I hope he doesn't strike me down with lightning lol ..... his avatar is comparable to the character in the movie Powder (1995). He only cares about helping others, with little regard for himself as he sees all of us working together as the best experience :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/8/2017 at 12:20 AM, LittleMe Jewell said:

All of the LL folks that have accounts in SL will have a last name of Linden.  In their Profile, right under "Account:" it will say 'Linden Lab Employee'.

However, you should not ever contact one inworld for issues.  If they are at an event, you can chat with them though.

Wow. My friend brushed shoulders with a real Linden who came to tweak the lil bit of mainland for them via a support ticket.  Moles are interesting too. So ...

1 - How many Lindens visit inworld ?

2 - How many Moles are there ?

3 - Got any interesting anecdotes about them ?

17 hours ago, rasterscan said:

3 - Got any interesting anecdotes about them ?

i did see Data Linden inworld once upon a long time ago. I was sitting on the sign at OIP.  He spawned in the corral. I went: Hey! hey! everybody in big trouble now! He just laughed and shouted Busy! busy! and took off down the path. And that was it :)

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ellestones said:

i did see Data Linden inworld once upon a long time ago. I was sitting on the sign at OIP.  He spawned in the corral. I went: Hey! hey! everybody in big trouble now! He just laughed and shouted Busy! busy! and took off down the path. And that was it :)

Data is still about on his Resident account.
Tis not a secret, he has it in his profile that he's the ex Data Linden.

He's actually on the Firestorm team & has been for years, since he left LL.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I think that the worshippers of Guy Linden might find a rival organization in the First Church of Rosedale.

church.jpg.54fae220acee8b4d8a16982fda1485b7.jpg 

Here's a picture of their exhibit at SL's 9th Birthday.  The FCofR worships the founder and creator of Second Life, the almighty Philip Rosedale.  Although maybe they became disillusioned when he abandoned Second Life and became the god of High Fidelity.

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

• 1 month later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1598 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.