Clothes for teen avatar?

LittleSugarStars

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey guys, my avatar is a teen: 16 years old.

I'm looking for clothes that are suitable for a teenager. For now, a lot of my clothes comes from imbue. I know that teens can wear anything, clearly they could. But I'm looking for something that just shouts "teen"!

Does anyone have any stores or items of clothing they would recommend for me?

unknown.png

You might like Sn@tch.  They are more on the emo goth side. Still cute stuff, tho.  It's not cutter emo.  Anarchy emo.  Besides, Ivey is one of the nicest people you will ever meet. :D

Duck Nipple has some cool things too. 

Also, check out Vato Loko.  I have never worn their clothes because it's not my style but they do make some good looking urban teen styles.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Nostoll said:

156002 - this stuff screams 'sexy *****'

18524 - some decent stuff there

127243 - there are a few items here that might work

67299 - The women's clothing seems okay, but I didn't see any teen stuff right away

• Like 1

My SL son was complaining about just this thing, no good clothes for teenage boys, I of course was totally clueless as to what to suggest, so if anyone has any ideas for boys I would love to hear them.

5 hours ago, LittleSugarStars said:

Hey guys, my avatar is a teen: 16 years old.

I'm looking for clothes that are suitable for a teenager. For now, a lot of my clothes comes from imbue. I know that teens can wear anything, clearly they could. But I'm looking for something that just shouts "teen"!

Does anyone have any stores or items of clothing they would recommend for me?

Blueberry and Neve are also good places for youngish separates.

• Like 2

On 6/26/2017 at 6:12 PM, Talligurl said:

My SL son was complaining about just this thing, no good clothes for teenage boys, I of course was totally clueless as to what to suggest, so if anyone has any ideas for boys I would love to hear them.

I am looking at the suggestions, and Vato Loko has male clothes too! Tell him to check that out!

Ducknipple as well.

Edited by LittleSugarStars
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, LittleSugarStars said:

I am looking at the suggestions, and Vato Loko has male clothes too! Tell him to check that out!

Ducknipple as well.

he told me he found a pair of pants he had seen and was looking for at Vato Loko, and also a marijuana shirt

• Like 1

3 hunts to check out. Punk Rock Girl, Kawaii and LiveLoveKpop. They run in July. https://slhunts.wordpress.com/category/july-2017/page/2/ has the list and info. Even if you don't like the gifts, those hunts should take you to some stores with more teen stuff in them. I'll be doing them myself to outfit a teen alt I'm setting up that I don't want to spend a lot of money on.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2491 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.