You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello everyone ♥
I have a fifteen year old role play avatar and I'm looking for a good AO for her. I've been looking for one a pretty long time but every AO I try seems to be too...sexy and mature. The thing is, Ellie is a sweet and innocent young lady and I'm looking for something neat, elegant yet young and playful. Does anybody have an idea, or know about a product with bento hands animations I could try? I'm clueless.

Thank you and have a very nice day! :SwingingFriends:
A.N.: Here's Ellie's profile picture just for you to know how she looks like and what I mean.

adopt me.jpg

12 hours ago, EllieLittleAngel said:

Hello everyone ♥
I have a fifteen year old role play avatar and I'm looking for a good AO for her. I've been looking for one a pretty long time but every AO I try seems to be too...sexy and mature. The thing is, Ellie is a sweet and innocent young lady and I'm looking for something neat, elegant yet young and playful. Does anybody have an idea, or know about a product with bento hands animations I could try? I'm clueless.

At this point in Second Life's history, don't be too adamant about getting a Bento AO. The technology is so new that there isn't a whole lot of choice and a number of the Bento AO's available are very much, "Look, I'm moving my hands, see? Look! They move! Isn't this kewl? Because they move."

You might be better off using an older AO and just using something like Slink's hand idle animations to give your hands a bit of movement if you like.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1422 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.