Yasyn Azemus

Find out the last day I have a SIM? (I am only Estate Manager)

Hello!

From what I've been able to gather from the knowledge base, it appears that private region owners have their personal "payment due date" based on when they did their first payment so it is not the same for everyone. Some people may pay their SIM maintenance fees on the 9th of every month, others maybe on the 15th.

I got notification from my SIM owner that the region I currently live on and act as Estate Manager for will go down soon. My SIM owner was not sure of the exact date.

He notified me it may be between 2 weeks to 30 days. I appreciate the notice from my SIM owner as 2 weeks is enough time, but is there a way for me to find out the exact date? I thought to send in a support ticket for "Land & Region" but the sub topic I would list it under... none of them fit exactly. The closest one would be "Report an offline region," but that's not the case (yet). I don't want to send in a support ticket that more or less appears like spam.

I have asked my SIM owner if he can find out, but I understand that he doesn't get much of a chance to be at a computer these days, so I am wondering if there is a way for me to find out on my own, even though I am just an estate manager and resident in this SIM.

Any advice or direction is helpful! Thank you.

I doubt there is any way for you to find out and I'm not even sure that is the type of info that LL would tell you. 

37 minutes ago, Yasyn Azemus said:

Any advice or direction is helpful! Thank you.

only the sim owner can see when LL takes the region maintenance fees of his account... shouldn't be too hard to find for him.

Yeah, I have asked my SIM owner to find out soon after I got his notification, but he has been offline since then. I guess I'll leave him a second message to say where he can check to find out, though, hoping I don't come off pushy. 

I already did. I also had asked my landlord again, but he hasn't been on to tell me. I did send in a ticket soon after I started this thread and the response was that it is considered private information (which I can understand). I've cleaned up now, so it is what it is. I'll miss the ol' place.

Cannot understand why this would be a private information. Could be nice to see when a sim was "opened", just for curiosity.

Well that´s LL.

Monti