Find out the last day I have a SIM? (I am only Estate Manager)

Yasyn Azemus

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

From what I've been able to gather from the knowledge base, it appears that private region owners have their personal "payment due date" based on when they did their first payment so it is not the same for everyone. Some people may pay their SIM maintenance fees on the 9th of every month, others maybe on the 15th.

I got notification from my SIM owner that the region I currently live on and act as Estate Manager for will go down soon. My SIM owner was not sure of the exact date.

He notified me it may be between 2 weeks to 30 days. I appreciate the notice from my SIM owner as 2 weeks is enough time, but is there a way for me to find out the exact date? I thought to send in a support ticket for "Land & Region" but the sub topic I would list it under... none of them fit exactly. The closest one would be "Report an offline region," but that's not the case (yet). I don't want to send in a support ticket that more or less appears like spam.

I have asked my SIM owner if he can find out, but I understand that he doesn't get much of a chance to be at a computer these days, so I am wondering if there is a way for me to find out on my own, even though I am just an estate manager and resident in this SIM.

Any advice or direction is helpful! Thank you.

• Yasyn Azemus changed the title to Find out the last day I have a SIM? (I am only Estate Manager)
  • 2 weeks later...

I already did. I also had asked my landlord again, but he hasn't been on to tell me. I did send in a ticket soon after I started this thread and the response was that it is considered private information (which I can understand). I've cleaned up now, so it is what it is. I'll miss the ol' place.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.