Automated change of land ownership fro rentals

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1215 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi!

I have gotten myself into land rentals on a private region and I need some assistance or guidance.

I have bought a rental system (CasperLet and tried HippoRent too) and as far as I can see prepared the region to the best of my knowledge (subdivided into parcels and so forth)

However I have not been able to figure out a why that manages the transfer of land ownership to the tenant automatically and have been doing this manually. So when they initiate the rental though the system they are able to build in the desired parcel automatically rather then having me log in and transfer the land to them. ( setting the lands value to 0L$) I have requested assistance in this regard from CasperTech but they were not very helpful, saying that CasperLet isn't built to do it.

If there is another way or you have suggestions please feel free to though them this way too!

I know I may have bitten off more then I can chew but I really want to make this work and work the best it can. So any information would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks and Regards

*waves* @Silverfang Tedeschi

Most Estates sets the land for sale for as low as 0L or the first week's rent (recommended), the tenant purchases the land and then have a certain amount of time to pay the rental box before the landlord reclaims the land. If the land is sold for the first week's rent then that time will manually be added to the rental box by the landlord. This way the new tenant has ownership of the land right away. If you go to "Search" in your viewer and look at the "Land Sales" tab for "Estates Sales", you will see examples of how estates have their land set for sale. If you decide to go this route, your avaliable parcels will also show up in the Land Sales tab. 

Archived