"New-again" to SL

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm on the forum just looking for some new friends..i haven't played in over 8 years and I'm just getting back into the swing of things. Finding people in game can be difficult because there's so much to explore.

Contact me in game if you're interested in hanging out. I'm not on all the time because I work irl, but I come on when I can.

I'm easy to talk to, and am willing to explore or hang. I'm a simple guy.

*Interests: punk rock, metal, psychobilly, forests, nature, astrology, fantasy, medieval, animals (especially German shepherds)*

Hope to hear from ya :)

Edited by Diablosreign

Hi, I to have a somewhat irregular SL schedule because of work and other RL issues, but I would love to met you in world and maybe hang out explore or whatever. I am an SL artist, I make virtual paintings of SL scenes, so I explore a lot looking for inspiration. I also supplement my art income with some adult entertainment activities. Just to let you know you arn't dealing with someone pure as the driven snow. I am coming up on my second rez day, so I am a relative newcomer still. but I think I have about figured it all out by now.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1577 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.