Viewer Not working showing Graphic card problem

vicky Garaguru

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been trying to run SL viewer but on opening it is showing my graphic card maybe is not installed or not up to date. I have been using SL viewer before I formatted my PC. I checked my Graphic card is Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family (microsoft corporation -WDDM1.1). Processor Intel Celeron 2.13 Ghz, RAM: 2.50 GB, System type: 32 bit, Windows 7 professional OS. I have also tried to update my graphic card driver but it shows it is up to date. I know it is very basic laptop but it was running SL decently before. Your help is very much Appreciated thanks

When you reformatted the laptop, did you also update your operating system to Windows 10 from an earlier version of Windows?
The "Mobile Intel (R) 965 Express Chipset Family" graphics card will run SL viewers (but barely) on Windows 7 (not sure about Windows 8/8.1) but will not run any SL viewers on Windows 10 because the graphics driver does not support Windows 10 & you can only get the generic Windows graphics driver.
There is no known fix as far as I know apart from rolling back the system to Windows 7.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2498 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.