SL songs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone remember Kiko Takamura from the MTV documentary they did on people with virtual lives? She used to be on a bunch of the SL adds afterwards also..

I just always admired her and how she used SL in her life as a positive tool to move forward.. Then later seen she had did an interview with the phoenix viewer creators and they were talking about her music video..

It was a few years ago and took a bit of searching to find it again..:)

ETA: OOPS! forgot to put the video in..hehehehe

Edited by Ceka Cianci

3 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Anyone remember Kiko Takamura from the MTV documentary they did on people with virtual lives? She used to be on a bunch of the SL adds afterwards also..

I just always admired her and how she used SL in her life as a positive tool to move forward.. Then later seen she had did an interview with the phoenix viewer creators and they were talking about her music video..

It was a few years ago and took a bit of searching to find it again..:)

ETA: OOPS! forgot to put the video in..hehehehe

Yes! Hers were the ads with the avie that looked like her, right??? 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

Yes! Hers were the ads with the avie that looked like her, right??? 

Yes. I had seen her before the documentary in world and then to see her in it was really neat..Then to see her video and her just pushing forward.. I just think she is a nice positive to the world.

I remember when people were going around asking people about being in that documentary..The CFO in GOL had asked me if I was interested in applying,because I guess she knew those people..I was like,No! lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Ceka Cianci said:

Yes. I had seen her before the documentary in world and then to see her in it was really neat..Then to see her video and her just pushing forward.. I just think she is a nice positive to the world.

I remember when people were going around asking people about being in that documentary..The CFO in GOL had asked me if I was interested in applying,because I guess she knew those people..I was like,No! lol

You should have done it! You'd have been funny!! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aislin Ceawlin said:

You should have done it! You'd have been funny!! 

I would have never made it in anyways,So many people applied for that..

Here is another good song that I have on my stream on my land that always perks me up..I just get amazed at how kids never stop amazing me with how talented they can be..

They did this mashup with led zeppelin and Rhianna which is one of my favorites..

• Like 2

The lyrics of this song, how we live in a digital world, and what we would do if the power is turned off (at least, that is how I interpret the lyrics). They probably mean the social media and everything, but made me think, what if LL would decide to just pull the plug, and turn our digital world off. What would we do, what would happen with all the relationships build up for more than a decade of "living"in our digital SL world.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2256 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.