Badge background Sizes

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I hate to just start a thread about this..but does anyone happen to know the dimensions for badge background sizes..

maybe i'm overlooking where LL put the information..but all i see is full ,small,medium and large..hehe

I don't want to upload 3 to 5 images just guessing what LL thinks those are..it would be nice if they said something on the badge option page hehehe

Thank you..

Don't you just love how even the smallest thing..LL wants us to hunt it down instead of save time and just inform us in a tiny little line someplace hehehe

instead..image may not be the same size and this preview..Durrr lol

now that i have uploaded 4 images that cost 5 times as mucheach  as the one they could have told me about lol

I made my badge exactly 170 x 195, still gets a good bit of crop but nothing that detracts from the image.  Finally got around to doing the animation I wanted on it.  How does it look to the masses?  I have not viewed it in any other browser.  I'm still in IE7, required for my work, so it's what I use. If my badge looks hideous in other versions/browsers, will some benevolent being let me know?  :smileyhappy:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4750 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.