JaydeGiovanni

I am Bloodlines Looking for Family

Hi I am the queen of a small bloodlines family. I am looking for other people who want to be a part of the family. You don't have to be in Bloodlines to join. IF you do though you need to buy the hud you need .. Either Human or The thirst for vampires. ( We have not yet figured out the Lycan stuff yet) I have a dome with a small community built on it for the family. Small club, shop for the clan, my house, a photo studio and MANY cuddle thingies all over the place. We are all a little perverted in our stretch of the woods just so you know. :)

ALSO: If you are clanless or your clan has all but died you are welcome to Liege to me and join my family as well

414e2c3e3dadb00e143b696c191b1f3b.jpg

Edited by JaydeGiovanni
  • Like 3

I have the hud, my ex BF got it for me so we could do Bloodlines together but then he had a falling out with his clan right after. That was due to the fact that he had been the BF of one of the clan leaders, and replacing her with me kinda angered her. He never found a new clan in the month and a half we were together so I never did anything with the hud. Always thought it might be fun to try out what I missed out on. IM me sometime and maybe we can get together sometime and see if I fit into your group.

Hybrid here, could see if I can't help you figure out the rage part of stuff. Though I'm more or less on my own (only one soul, my alt, lol

I've also a few spare potions which I can never seem to sell off.

Rage is mostly the same as thirst, just take the blood and multiply the amount by 10. Anything more specific I'll have to play with and explain it then and there.

First clan I was in was years ago, then I left SL for a while and came back, found out I wasn't in it no more. Tried another recent one, turns out my leige dude was a bit of an ahem unpleasant person, he booted me out for some unknown reason before getting himself booted out, been on my own ever since.

One thing Bloodlines needs: A clan with a friggin space station or something. So many old style castles...

Also I'm a firm believer that one doesn't need a mesh avatar to look super freshy fly or whatever the kids say these days. I should know, I'm in the same age group. 'Lit' just sounds stupid and rambleramble rantrant

Edited by Marth Coberts
  • Like 1

I am a firm believer that one doesn't need Bloodlines or a third party proxy to be a Vampyre. 

Where have all the pale white Vampyres gone?

Operation Redemption. 

3 hours ago, Asadora Summers said:

I am a firm believer that one doesn't need Bloodlines or a third party proxy to be a Vampyre. 

Operation Redemption. 

They've seem to followed in the way of Infohub Chatspots.

Plus, most Bloodlines players I've met are pale-lookin' anyway. Sometimes Grey, even.

On 6/22/2017 at 6:03 PM, Marth Coberts said:

Hybrid here, could see if I can't help you figure out the rage part of stuff. Though I'm more or less on my own (only one soul, my alt, lol

I've also a few spare potions which I can never seem to sell off.

Rage is mostly the same as thirst, just take the blood and multiply the amount by 10. Anything more specific I'll have to play with and explain it then and there.

First clan I was in was years ago, then I left SL for a while and came back, found out I wasn't in it no more. Tried another recent one, turns out my leige dude was a bit of an ahem unpleasant person, he booted me out for some unknown reason before getting himself booted out, been on my own ever since.

One thing Bloodlines needs: A clan with a friggin space station or something. So many old style castles...

Also I'm a firm believer that one doesn't need a mesh avatar to look super freshy fly or whatever the kids say these days. I should know, I'm in the same age group. 'Lit' just sounds stupid and rambleramble rantrant

I hate mesh, the only mesh part of me is slink high feet. I will add you as friend and we can talk some time :)

13 hours ago, Asadora Summers said:

Operation Redemption. 

I have several pale skins. Sometimes I use them and sometimes I don't.. I am a firm believer in this is second life and it's whatever you want to do, not what people think you should do. I guess it's just a matter of preference.

I am also a small family bl queen.  I am not looking for a clan or to liege to anyone however, I am open for alliances.  We are not so much an active clan a good portion of time, it comes and goes in phases.  We don't hunt or expand much, just a family with mostly bl ppl in it that didnt want to be under major authorities.