Sign in to follow this  
VainlyChic

Looking for a Decorator

Looking for someone to work with long term, but I am accepting single theme hires.  Once a month I would like to make a new interior scene with a different theme. Holiday themed, post-apocolyptic, diner, ect.  I'm open to suggestions as well.  Pay would be 1200L per scene.  Extra funds can be provided as needed for specific items that the decorator would like to purchase.  Items will be gifted through marketplace, and does not count towards your pay.  You would recieve the 1200 reguardless of any additional costs.

Prim allowance is 300 right now, but if you feel its not enough to decorate a room, we can upgrade the prim allowance to 750.  The space is around 20x30 but of course you don't have to use up all of that.

Really looking for someone creative who can work independently and not require me to state often and specifically what should be placed where.  I'm fine with being asked how I think it's looking, or questions here and there, but I don't want to be asked about every item rez decision.

If this is something you are interested in, please send me a notecard to VainlyChic Resident with your Calling Card, a photo link to any previous work you have done, or slur if applicable.  Thank you for taking the time to read all this.  I look forward to hearing from you!

• Like 1