Samariaa

Seeking a New Lead? I'm looking to become one!

I am looking for a sim to help out both Lead wise and financial wise,As I can't run a sim with out partners on my own. I am a Medieval role-player, now some of you might say this isn't how you gain role-play -lead spots, and you're right, but I'd be happy to prove that I can do the spot justice.if your a medieval sim and need a Fae, Dragon, Mermaid, or Elf Lead, I can do either or. Please Message me in IM'S. thank you.Please no Family Sim's or Sci-fi Sims. Modern Fantasy is fine too.

I can pay once a  week towards help. And no, I'm not buying the lead spot. yes, I understand it must be earned in some-cases. It may seem like i'm buying a lead spot, and truthfully, it is similar. but , I also know like I said, it must be earned, trust must be earned. it'll take time, but we can do this together. If you're looking to start a sim, i'd be happy to join you aslong as its medieval fantasy. I know mostly Elf, and have mostly Elven stuff.

I have been role-playing for years,since I was 9 years old, I started as a Cleirc in D&D 's original table top game.Im a down to earth type of person, and friendly, I've been a sim owner, sim manager, sim role-play mentor

Samariaa Resident is my Avi CONTACT ME THERE , PLEASE.

Catherill'a Caladorion Darenion (Samariaa Resident)

Can also contact me on Skype- RavenRoth ( Should have Pocahontas and Jim Hawkins in the profile picture.)

Discord- Sian#5094

Have a  wonderful afternoon!