So, I was charged for 50L for uploads? but I didn't do any uploads?

Destiny Ocello

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

13 answers to this question

No refunds I am guessing. Even when an upload goes bad due to server issues (seldom these days) we were not given refunds. I suspect that policy is still in effect. 

Did you maybe take some snapshots that came into your inventory? That counts as uploads. It doesn' need to be something that you import from your computer. 

• Like 3

it can also be by snapshots or profile pics... or other destinations ( flickr/feed)

Refund?... erm... if you think you'r right and it's wrongly charged .. yes you can, but i really doubt it, the upload fees are automaticly charged.

And if you don't know what it is for?.. why ask a refund?.. first be sure it's wrong.

50L$ ... is 5 pics,... is about 20cts in USD ... in my opinion perhaps right because it's yours, but really worth the effort typing a ticket and use the support system?...

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Alwin Alcott said:

it can also be by snapshots or profile pics... or other destinations ( flickr/feed)

Refund?... erm... if you think you'r right and it's wrongly charged .. yes you can, but i really doubt it, the upload fees are automaticly charged.

And if you don't know what it is for?.. why ask a refund?.. first be sure it's wrong.

50L$ ... is 5 pics,... is about 20cts in USD ... in my opinion perhaps right because it's yours, but really worth the effort typing a ticket and use the support system?...

Well yes, I don't want to spend 50L on some crap that I didn't even want, I don't even know what I did, nothing appeared in my inventory!

8 hours ago, Destiny Ocello said:

Well yes, I don't want to spend 50L on some crap that I didn't even want,

That makes sense.

8 hours ago, Destiny Ocello said:

I don't even know what I did, nothing appeared in my inventory!

A shot in the dark here, did you add any pictures to the outfit gallery? Those pictures count too and they cost 10 Lindens each.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, Destiny Ocello said:

Well yes, I don't want to spend 50L on some crap that I didn't even want, I don't even know what I did, nothing appeared in my inventory!

Most likely it will be a texture or a snapshot, that is the part of the inventory you should be checking.

and I think we are all assuming this was 5, 10L charges, over how much time did they appear? Each one should have a date and time listed.

Edited by Talligurl

9 hours ago, Talligurl said:

Most likely it will be a texture or a snapshot, that is the part of the inventory you should be checking.

and I think we are all assuming this was 5, 10L charges, over how much time did they appear? Each one should have a date and time listed.

Like each one was 2 seconds apart.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2496 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.