EVERYTHING IS BLACK !!

BabyMaarcyy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

hey guys.. i am having trouble with my SL everytime I try to open it I can't see anything and all I can see is green dots everywhere and all of a sudden the game become blocked.. i waited 2 minutes and when i finally thought that I can controle the game the background became black and I couldn't see my avatar.. In addition i tried to open the mini map but i only saw a black map and me ( the yellow dot ) on the middle.. i am having this problem for a while now I thought that it could be fixed by time but it is still the same and I really want my avatar and SL back I don't want to restart the game..! can u guys please HELP ME !

• 2 weeks later...

@BabyMaarcyy As Alwin says, give us information. We are guessing you use the main Linden made viewer, not a third-party viewer.

As this is your first post in the forum, we are trying to guess if it has ever worked?

Are you Mac or Windows?

So, start by checking the System Requirements

There is no RESTART the game. Your account is your account. There is no progress or leveling up in SL. HOWEVER, there are shoes... if you change accounts, you lose the shoes you have bought. A fate almost as bad as death.

There are third-party viewers. You can find them here http://wiki.secondlife.com/wiki/Linden_Lab_Official:Alternate_Viewers Changing may solve the problem. Firestorm is the more popular third-party viewer. Singularity is the viewer used by those running older computers.

Until we know more there is little we can advise you to do...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2478 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.