Looking for someone to share the island I bought with me

MMB Jameson

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I bought an island that is 4160 sqm in size and looking for a roommate or even 2 that wants to share the island with me and be roommates. I am mainly doing this because I don't have many friends on SL right now and would like a roommates situation in SL. The only issue with the island is it is only 450 prims but that is all I would personally need so I decided to get this island because it was much cheaper than others. If you would like more prims we could get another island of the same size, split the cost and they will allow the amount I already paid to be credited to a different island. Right now I have a small 1 bedroom low prim house I paid a small amount for, we can of course get another one with more bedrooms and make the decision together on which one to get. I personally really like the houses at Tiki Tattoo, they are super awesome, furnished and very high quality. 

As for roommates, I am not picky at all as long as we get along, I get along well with basically everyone. You can be male or female but please understand that I am not looking for an SL relationship, just roommates and friends. The sim has a lot of awesome things, my favorite thing is that it is a sailing sim and they actually have many sims for sailing on. I have a yacht that is allowed for use by residents parked at my island and its pretty nice but I am thinking of buying a yacht or sail boat myself and of course my roommate(s) will be allowed to use it as well.

My absolute favorite thing about the island is no lag. The people I bought the island from are very strict about things that cause lots of lag not being allowed which I am 110% perfectly ok with. I live in a rural area in RL and do not have great internet speeds and I have had no lag here or very very little lag which is fantastic. They are strict on no lag because of it being a sailing sim.

The price for the island is $810L a week and if you are ok with the prims then I am ok with the prims so we can keep this island and that price but if you do need more prims like I said above then we can do that just as long as it isn't a whole lot more cost wise. 

Reply here or contact me in world at MMB Jameson and I can show you the place. Its a very pretty island :)

Edited by MMB Jameson

Whilst I'm content with my current housing situation, I'm always happy to make new friends; so give me a nudge in-world if you feel like it.

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Orwar said:

Whilst I'm content with my current housing situation, I'm always happy to make new friends; so give me a nudge in-world if you feel like it.

Awesome thank you :) I will look you up and IM you in world when I get back on SL after supper :)

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I currently own a land (2045sqm)with a roomate who is barely (or never) online. I can also be your roommate and we can do roommate stuff. a little bit about me.RL - US, 28, female,SL- Male and Female.same personality in both worlds. My online time between 10am-5pm SLT. Except Monday and weekend.

Edited by devandfern

• 1 month later...
On 6/17/2017 at 6:06 PM, MMB Jameson said:

I bought an island that is 4160 sqm in size and looking for a roommate or even 2 that wants to share the island with me and be roommates. I am mainly doing this because I don't have many friends on SL right now and would like a roommates situation in SL. The only issue with the island is it is only 450 prims but that is all I would personally need so I decided to get this island because it was much cheaper than others. If you would like more prims we could get another island of the same size, split the cost and they will allow the amount I already paid to be credited to a different island. Right now I have a small 1 bedroom low prim house I paid a small amount for, we can of course get another one with more bedrooms and make the decision together on which one to get. I personally really like the houses at Tiki Tattoo, they are super awesome, furnished and very high quality. 

As for roommates, I am not picky at all as long as we get along, I get along well with basically everyone. You can be male or female but please understand that I am not looking for an SL relationship, just roommates and friends. The sim has a lot of awesome things, my favorite thing is that it is a sailing sim and they actually have many sims for sailing on. I have a yacht that is allowed for use by residents parked at my island and its pretty nice but I am thinking of buying a yacht or sail boat myself and of course my roommate(s) will be allowed to use it as well.

My absolute favorite thing about the island is no lag. The people I bought the island from are very strict about things that cause lots of lag not being allowed which I am 110% perfectly ok with. I live in a rural area in RL and do not have great internet speeds and I have had no lag here or very very little lag which is fantastic. They are strict on no lag because of it being a sailing sim.

The price for the island is $810L a week and if you are ok with the prims then I am ok with the prims so we can keep this island and that price but if you do need more prims like I said above then we can do that just as long as it isn't a whole lot more cost wise. 

Reply here or contact me in world at MMB Jameson and I can show you the place. Its a very pretty island :)

I'm interested in discussing this further - IM me inworld and we can talk

8 minutes ago, Virtualnsanity said:

what he said ^^

I couldn´t care less what my roommate does for a living if they´re ok that I don´t want anything around love or sex in SL cos I got enough of that in RL *grins*  I usually take pics and do stuffs -  you can get the girl to not pick up blogging but you can´t get the blogging gene out of the girl  xD  so I spend quite some time on my posestands and photostudios (I´d set those to land group of course^^)

4 hours ago, Virtualnsanity said:

4 hours ago, Akasha Sternberg said:

what he said ^^

The thread was posted back in mid-June, so the need may not be current.  I'd suggest you IM the OP if interested to see if the need is still there.

• 5 months later...

Oh wow I did get some replies. I had to be away from SL for a while because of RL situations. I no longer have the island unfortunately. I am also unable to be on SL as much as I used to so I am not sure if I will get another island but I am thinking about it. If I do then I will update here for anyone still interested in this deal.

8 minutes ago, MMB Jameson said:

Yes I am alive and well. Just couldn't log in for quite a while :) And I can't be online now as much as I used to, more RL responsibilities now.

Understandable, but it's good to hear you're well! 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2201 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.